Chapter 15: Gentle Criminal

A rainy night had place in a downtown neighborhood in Musutafu, in an unknown living place, sat the figure of a girl with red hair and big red eyes getting lit by the blue light of the screen she was staring at, this girl was the professional hacker La Brava, who was working with her partner, who she loves dearly, Gentle Criminal, a.k.a. Danjuro Tobita, they were planning to rob a store and just return the money right after, upload the video to HeroTube and hope to finally make an impact in society, sadly, they had failed multiple times before, the videos didn't even reach a 1000 views before they got taken down by the damn police! 

La Brava's only wish was Gentle's success, that was the reason why she worked so hard, but... It felt as if all of her efforts, and Gentle's efforts, were for naught, still, he who perseveres will eventually reach his goals, right? With that in mind, they kept working hard to achieve their objectives.

Life wouldn't be so rewarding of their efforts though, as suddenly, a police raid team and 2 Pro-Heroes Midnight and Present Mic kicked the appartment's door off it's margins! 

"Do not move! We have an official arrest warrant for crimes of bulgary, illegal quirk usage, and several other minor charges, put your hands in the back of your head and get on the floor right now!", spoke a police officer, while the Pro Heroes restrained Gentle and La Brava.

"Man, I am sorry, but you brought this upon yourself, even if you did give everything back, you still commited a crime just for clout, I hope you serve your sentence and come back to your senses...", said Present Mic, in truth, he didn't dislike nor like the man per say, and he always thought that if he did what he did like that, there must have been a hidden motive related to why Gentle and La Brava were uploading those videos, but there was nothing he could do or say right now aside from that, so he just kept his mouth shut from the time being.

"Gentle Criminal, a man with such conviction like you, will seriously give up right now? La Brava, a woman with such intellect and loyalty, do you plan on letting this be the end?", spoke an ominous voice behind the police officers, everybody's heads turned around to the source of the noise, what they saw made them all tremble in fear, this was the number 1 villain and national terrorist, who left society in a state of semi-anarchy and chaos! The green toxic eyes, the green teal hair, elegant suit and a impressive mask to match, this was...

"USAGI?!", screamed the 2 Pro-Heroes, while the police officers, in panic, started to dump bullets at the man, they all knew far too well who he was, after the attack on the hero commission headquarters, he was so feared across hero agencies and police stations, that the urban legend of a man with green toxic eyes that glowed behind the mask was very well known in society right now.

It was said, that if you were a police officer or a hero, and you saw that man, the only thing that awaited you was certain death, only a select few have been able to survive against that man to tell the tale, what the fuck was someone so powerful, doing in a common police raid?!

Suddenly, as the bullets stopped firing and the smoke settled, everyone was in guard and nervous to see what happened with the man, but then they noticed!

"HE IS NOT THERE, HE IS BEHIND YOU ALL!!!!", screamed a desperated Midnight, reaching for her whip to try and catch the villain, but it was too late.

"Sigh... Let me get rid of your fodder first.", spoke Usagi, poison oozing out of his mouth, winding back his fist, he punched forward into the air, nothing seemed to happen for about 2 seconds, but after that, suddenly the heads of all the officers blew up, killing them in the spot.

The shocked heroes just watched the gruesome scene, they had seen fucked up shit before while being on the job, but this, this was... On another level.