Chapter 13: Battle of Leaders

Black Eagle wasn't a man of much words, but right now, it was truly pissing him off how this dying yakuza organization had the nerve to come here right after they had basically put the country in a pseudo state of anarchy, and not only that, but specifically come here to disrespect Izuku, talking shit about being the new king of the underground, how pathetic, he was about to cut the yakuza's head clean off his body and flip them off, but just as he was enhancing himself with darkness, Izuku put an arm in front of him to stop him.

They were right now in a bar that the League had acquired both as a fall back base, and for meetings with outsiders, they didn't need the location of the actual headquarters leaked by some low-life thugs, or in this case, some organization that can barely survive on their own. Either way, Black Eagle trusted Izuku's judgement, as he was the right hand of the man himself, so he calmed himself down and just let him handle this.

"Why did you even come here... Overhaul.", spat Izuku with a slight hint of venom in his words.

"Well, since your little... Stunts, have caused so many public uproar and chaos, to the point THE sports festival got cancelled, which, is an achievement on itself, I just couldn't help to have the thought that it would be a good oportunity to offer you my leadership! I think that, with your influence, and my leadership, I could bring this League to greater highs than any of you could even imagine!", spoke Overhaul, with borderline cockiness as he kept rambling about being the only one suitable to be the 'king of the underground', when Izuku grew tired of this, he spoke.

"I don't know if I am understanding correctly, Overhaul, did you just ask me to come personally here and meet you, so that you could 'propose' an agreement, that includes giving you leadership over the League while you give nothing in exchange? I thought that a yakuza like you would be more... Refined, in terms of negotiation.", spoke Izuku, murderous glare of intense toxic green eyes staring down the bird-masked man.

"What did you say you brat?! You feel so cocky huh?! Spouting crap like that, but aren't you just riding on All For One's success to get by? Somebody without a plan that doesn't know anything about leadership shouldn't be in this throne! Know your place you bra-", tried to counter Overhaul, but couldn't continue as he was paralized by the sheer amount of bloodlust filling the atmosphere, the presence of the person in front of him was completely different!

"Shut your mouth, you despise filthness and trash so much, yet that's the only thing that comes out of the shithole in your face you call mouth.", humilliated, Overhaul sealed his lips tightly.

"Then tell me, Overhaul, what do you have to offer? Why should I even consider talking... Business, with your little yakuza organization?", finished Izuku with a pressure akin to that of a true king, sitting on his throne expectantly, Overhaul quickly tried to regain his composture and started to talk about him inventing a bullet, a drug capable of destroying quirks, this picked up Izuku's interest, making a quirk-disabling serum was one of his main goals right now, and it was one of the reasons they stole the quirk-cancelling chemical formula in the first place.

"Interesting... Although, you have any evidence that proves the fact that this bullet actually does what you claim? And do you have a convincing explanation as for how did you actually produce them? You don't have to be specific, just tell me the method, the source, how can I trust your word?"

"As for the evidence... I will leave you with a gift of good faith, a pack of 16 bullets of the incomplete product, they only counter the Quirk Factor for about an hour, but we estimate that by the end of september we should have the finished product in our hands. Test them yourself and you will see that I am not scamming you, as for the production methods... I will just say that I didn't use artificial chemicals to make it, is that convincing enough?"