Memories

A 12-year-old girl was walking down the hall with her Gryffindor robes on. She was looking down at the floor fidgeting with her rings.

"Oh, there you are," McGonagall says with a worried voice. "Dumbledore wants you in his office so please come with me," McGonagall says while walking beside the girl.

The young girl just nodded her head without saying a word. Her heart was hammering fast what if she was in trouble.

McGonagall noticed the girl's nervousness. "Don't worry dear you're not in trouble," She says with a small smile on her appearance.

The girl looked up and smiled up at the professor. McGonagall is a lovely lady.

She is tall and has her dark hair tied up in a bun. They walked to Dumbledores in silence.

It was a peaceful silence, not an uncomfortable one. The young girl was looking around and realized they were at Gargoyle Corridor.

So that means they are at the headmaster's office. McGonagall says "Sherbet Lemon" the gargoyle leaped aside, unveiling a circular staircase.

The professor let the young lady walk up by herself.

"Now go on upstairs," she says. "This is where I leave you," The professor says with a small smile.

The young girl just nod and went up the steps. Each step she took the more her hear beats.

After a little while, she was about to knock on the door but the headmaster had opened the door and let her in.

"You may be wondering why you're in here" Dumbledore starts with his soft calm voice and looks at the girl.

"Uh yes may I ask why?" She finally speaks up. But all the headmaster said "This school is not a secure place for you and you will be heading home" with a small frown on his face.

She looks at him in confusion. 'home' she thought to herself. Before she could say anything Dumbledore took out his wand and said "Obliviate" in a sad whisper. All the memories the girl had at Hogwarts were now gone.

The day she met Lily at the Hogwarts express, the day she was sorted into Gryffindor, the day she discovered her first spell, all her memories were erased.

The last thing the girl remembered was awakening up in her mattress and appreciating the rest of her day as if nothing occurred.

Dumbledore didn't just obliviate the girl's thoughts at Hogwarts. The headmaster had also obliviated people's memories they had with the girl.

So all her friends at Hogwarts no longer knew the girl. It's as if she doesn't exist.