chapter five

Y/n was back in her dorm room with Lily, Molly, Mary, and Alice. Y/n had found out the girl she saw on stage named Marlene.

"What are you doing?" Alice asks while Mary is brushing her hair. "I'm trying something new. You always have it the same" Marry says trying a new hairstyle for Alice.

"No," Alice says. She likes having her hair just down.

"Come on. One time" Mary says trying to convince her friend. "I like how my hair is, Mary," Alice says with a small smile on her face. Mary was a year older than them.

"What do you think?" Lily asks her friends holding up a nice green dress.

"Oh, my gosh," Molly says.

"It's beautiful," Alice says looking at the dress from the mirror while Mary brushes her hair.

"Should I wear this to go see Remus?" Lily asks.

"Oh, my gosh, I love it" Mary says finishing up Alice's hair. Everyone giggles except for Y/n.

"Why should a boy influence what you choose to wear?" Y/n speaks up. They all look at her like she has gone crazy. "Or anything you do?" She continues.

"Simple. A girl will look at your dress, a boy will look at how you look in your dress," Molly says smiling.

"What's the matter with lettin' a boy be in control of things?" Alice says looking around at her friends.

"It's your life. You can decide what to do," Y/n says. "I decide to let boys decide," Alice says.

"To ask us out" Molly says turning around to fix her bed.

"Why don't you just ask them out?" Y/n says. They all stop what they're doing and gasp.

"Has the spark come off your plugs?" Mary says looking at Y/n. 'Yeah, we don't ask anyone out," Lily says.

"I don't know where you're from, but around here, you have to ask a boy out without asking him," Molly says looking at her friends then to Y/n.

"You know. Like, with your eyes," Lily says holding up the dress so you can only see her eyes. They all giggle.

--------------------

Peter is laying down on his bed while James is fixing his hair. Sirius was just checking himself out in the mirror before Remus came in.

"Look who's finally here," Sirius says while Remus walks in. "I am guessing you had fun," Peter says looking at his friend who had a huge smile on his face.

"It wasn't so bad" Remus says. "Did you see the girls," Sirius says to his friends.

"Sure there are some beauties around here, like that girl Lily," Remus says looking up at his friends taking his shirt off to change it.

"Sure she's pretty but have you seen her friend?" James says smirking. "Remus introduced us to her remember," Peter says confused.

"I got to dance with her at least," James says trying to brag. "We all did," Sirius says laughing. James didn't say anything afterwards.

"Weren't you obsessed with her since our first year," Remus says rubbing his eyes feeling tired.

"I was before Y/n came," James says getting up from his bed. Peter and Sirius get up and start singing.

"When you meet"

"A girl you like"

"You should take"

"My advice" - Peter and Sirius

James stood on a chair that was near his bed.

"Girls like boys like me" - James

another world - young remus lupin x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara