chapter three

Y/n pov:

I gazed down at the dress and grinned.

"Woah" was all I can manage to say. I looked in the mirror as my hair goes in front of my face.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and studied myself.

Today was absurd I mean I end up at a school of witchcraft & wizarding, Lily is a witch, there is a talking hat, and now I am going to a party.

I walk out of the restroom. "Thank you, Lily," I said with a small smile. Lily looked up at the girl and she was amazed.

The redhead blinked her eyes a little and finally spoke up "You look sumptuous n/n" Lily had her dress on already it was the red one with the v neck.

She looked very beautiful. I had curled my hair when I was at my house but my hair had knots in it.

I got a brush and gently stroked it.

Lily's hair was straightened and she had red lipstick on.

A girl came in with a yellow dress.

"Hey molly," Lily said smiling. I turn around and see a redhead girl.

Molly's face was a circular shape but she was very pretty. "Oh you must be the new girl," the redhead said smiling.

"Uh yes, that would be me," I say shyly looking down at my hands.

"I love your dress it's gorgeous," Molly said while looking up and down to the e/c girl.

Another girl had come in but shes brown skin tone almost light with brown curly short hair.

"Hey Molly, Lily, and..." Mary says with a confused face while looking at her friends.

"I didn't quite get your name," She said now looking at y/n with a small smile.

"This is the new girl, y/n," Molly says with a huge grin on her face gesturing to the girl with a brush in her hand.

Y/n gently places the brush back on the vanity. Y/n smiles and waves to the curly-haired girl receiving a smile back.

"Well, we should get going," Lily says putting her heels on.

Y/n isn't the type of person to wear heels so she insisted on wearing her docs but Lily didn't allow that and lend her a pair of black heels.

The girls all head out and start walking to the room of requirement.

*with the marauders*

The marauders walked into the room of requirements seeing all the 5th years dancing and drinking butter beer. Sirius had left the group to get drinks.

"So, Prongs, how are you gonna get the new girl to talk to you?" Peter asks.

"Shut up, I'm thinking," James says a little annoyed.

"How long is that gonna take?" Remus says looking around seeing a Slytherin girl looking at him.

"Great, now I got two things to think about," James says while fixing his collar. He snaps his fingers and says "Let's go"

His friends are following after him.

"We're not gonna let a bunch of Slytherins spoil our very fine evening." Prongs said heading to an empty table.

Remus sits across from James and Peter, leaving a seat for Sirius when he comes.

"Hey, did you see that Slytherin girl eyeballin' you?" James says asking his friend Remus.

"Yeah, I saw her all right" Moony responds looking up at his friends. Remus didn't like when James and Sirius bully Snape but he has never spoken up about it. Slytherins and Gryffindors don't get along very much. Well most Slytherins dont even like Gryffindors.