chapter two

3rd person pov:

Lily was leaving for Hogwarts today. Lily was already heading to the train station.

Y/n was at her house with her grandpa Nick.

"Y/n" Nick yells from upstairs.

"Yes?" Y/n shouts back walking towards the stairs.

"Lily forgot her hat in your room" Y/n eyes widened and she ran upstairs trying not to slip.

Y/n is a very clumsy person.

The girl walked into her room to see her grandfather holding Lily's hat raising his eyebrows.

"Thank you!" Y/n says grabbing the hat and running out of her room.

She enjoys the fun so she sat on the stair railing sliding down.

"Be careful N/n!" Nick yells so his granddaughter can hear him.

"I will" She replies opening the front door and closing it.

"She has so many adventures waiting for her," Nick says grinning.

Y/n pov:

I ran so quickly to Kings Cross Station. There were crowds of people and I couldn't see a thing. I tried looking for a red hair girl.

3rd person pov:

Lily took a deep breath before entering platform 9 3/4. Sure she has done it many times but she is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts.

Lily was very excited to see Molly. Molly was also a red-haired girl and was beautiful.

Y/n looked around to see a red-haired girl standing in front of a wall.

Curious to see if it was Lily she walked over there to see the girl was standing at platform 9 3/4.

'That girl must be a psycho' Y/n thought to herself. Why was someone standing in front of a wall?

Lily ran through the wall with her stuff.

Y/n eyes open in confusion and glance around to see if anyone else watched.

The h/l/c raises her eyebrows and looks at Lily's hat.

"Maybe that was Lily" Y/n mutters to herself.

Y/n runs through the wall closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes to see many people in front of her.

She saw families and a red and black train. There was a sign at the top which was colored red and yellow. It had a symbol.

It looked so familiar to Y/n. She has seen it before but where she thought.

The symbol had a lion, eagle, serpent, and badger.

Y/n remembers that lion symbol. She hears the train whistles and turns her attention off the sign and onto the train.

She runs to the train and walks inside to see compartments.

She walks down each one trying to look for Lily.

Everyone she passes either looked at Y/n strangely or had a disgusted face.

They were all wearing robes.

Everyone either had red, green, blue, or yellow. They each have one with a symbol.

She found an empty compartment and sat alone in it. Y/n was very confused about how she got there. It is all too familiar to her.