Chapter 1 Past Training Arc part #1 The Child Who shows his Strength

I am observatory, a different version of the watcher, yet in Mha... I'm here to show you a story, a story of a young boy name Izuku Yagi who was Titled as Deku. Let's observe and see what destiny the world has him.

Izuku Yagi was a cheerful, 4-year-old boy with only one dream, to be a great hero. He had always hoped to get a really powerful quirk in order to achieve his dream and walk in the footsteps of his idol, All Might.

Today was the day that he would finally get his quirk tested by the quirk doctor.

"MOM! MOM! GET UP FAST!"  A familiar voice yelled, waking both parents.

"YEAH! WE"RE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUT QUIRK TEST." The other was a feminine voice.

"alright alright, we'll get something to eat before we leave" she said, smiling to her kids.

"YAAAAAY!" The two exclaimed before running back downstairs with excitement.

TIMESKIP

After having breakfast, the trio quickly heads over to the quirk doctor they had set an appointment with. Izuku was holding his favorite All MIght action figure, while Izumi was holding an action figure of the number 12 hero Magnet.

"So, I have some good news and some bad news about each of your children's quirks" the Doctor name Kyudai garaki said.

Inko felt worried, without any further a do, she decided to know what it is" The bad news first please" she asked.

"Well, your son Izuku will not be developing a quirk." The Doctor declared, not even hesitating. Inko was shocked after hearing the news.

"W-What?" Izuku was shocked, he drops the action figure, and slowly teared up.

The Doctor shows an X-ray of Izuku's foot and began explaining." He has 2 joints in the pinky of his toe, which is a feature that has not been found in the people who develop a quirk. Having the extra joint is most likely a sign that your child will likely be 'quirkless' and never develop a quirk." With that, the boy is still shocked, not even wanting to listen to what he had said. Izuku was desperately holding his tears back as he did not want to worry his mom or sister.

" That is really sad. And what is the good news?" Inko asked, yet worried about her son.

"The good news is that your daughter Izumi has inherited a better version of you Telekinesis quirk" the Doctor said.

Inko Quickly hugged izumi and said "Oh, hear that Izumi you can become a really strong hero," she says while izumi laugh in excitement while Izuku is left to sit on the chair in complete shock at his test result.

"Yeah! I will be the best hero, just like All Might!" Izumi cheered.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY REACH HOME

Toshinori has been walking around the house with tension in his mind.
'what's taking them so long? They should be home by now' he thought.

Suddenly the door to the opened and Inko, Izuku, and Izumi come in. Both Inko and Izumi were happy, while Izuku kept his shocked expression and is still holding back his tears.

"So, how was the test? Why were you late? What are the children's quirks?" Toshinori asked while talking too fast.

"Calm down Toshinori. Kids, please go to your room, for now, I have to talk with your father" inko said and izumi nodded while Izuku looks down.

Both the children comply, Izumi practically ran to her room in excitement, while Izuku was much slower and was barely holding onto his All Might action figure. Izuku laid on his bed and finally let out all the tears he was holding back. Eventually, he fell asleep.