Chapter 2 Past Training Arc part #2 The Prodigy Child

Few Weeks Ago

Izuku had been abused by his sister, along with her pawn, Bakugo, shoto, Shota and Katsumi.

Everyday, they beat the boy up, they said to themselves that if they beat the boy up, he will see what true heroes are behind the camera.

But, that didn't stop him, even tho that those heroes are monsters behind the mask, he still wants to be a hero and prove them wrong... After that, the boy went to a cafe Computer shop, to search for something.

He was looking for a cure, a cure that will lead him to success, he found: that there's a sanctum near Wanou Street has been curing many things that none can't even found.

Izuku got interested and decided to go on a trip, however, the place that be found are 8 miles away, which will be long for him. The boy rented a rental car at Kamino Ward which costed for about a thousand above.

The boy head straight to place, confident that he'll find an answer for his Question.

2 Hours later

The boy stopped at a Street restaurant to buy a pudding.

Then went straight to Jollibee(Not sponsored) and bought "jolly Spaghetti" the food costed for at least ¥146.

Izuku leave once again, determined to the journey that he is facing, he know that she he come back home, he'll be in a huge trouble, but that isn't mind him.

All his years he's been look down by everyone, and always call him deku because he is weak.

While walking, Izuku stumbles upon a three thugs."well well well, look who we had here." The first thug said.

"Hey kid, got some cash? I really need it." The second thug said."if you don't lend me some cash, then..." He said as he show his gone in his waist.

The boy was terrified, he couldn't move a but because if fear, he was about to take the money when suddenly, a woman wearing a golden hood, steps in.

"Hello, boys, do we have a problem here?" She asked with threatening voice.

The thugs let go of Izuku and said."no, we don't!" He smiled."come on guys... Let's not make a commotion here." He said and they left.

"Are you okay, boy?" She asked Izuku.

The greenette look at her and nodded."where are you heading?" She asked.

"Oh, I was heading at Wanou district, I was looking forward to know about this sanctum, it said that they can cure Quirkless people." Izuku said.

The woman smiled at him while she had her hand behind."good luck with that, and try staying out of fight." She said and headed straight at the alleyway.

Suddenly, the boy remembered something, he didn't greeted her and ran towards her."hey I haven't got... Your name?" Izuku Questioned, as the woman have now disappeared.