Picnic pt 2

Gogys POV:

George looked around in his bag trying to find his glasses. George had come to the conclusion that it was too bright outside without them so he slipped them on and grabbed food from the trunk of Karl's car (they already arrived) he pulled out a basket full of all the shit Karl grabbed when George was waiting in the car and started heading over to his best friends who were sitting underneath a tree with a blanket under them. George sat down inbetween Dream and sapnap because that's were the most shade was.

"Heya Gogie" Dream teased as he lifted George's he'd to look at him, grabbing his chin slightly which mad George's face go pink, good thing her was wearing his clout glasses (AAH YES CLOUT✨✨ SLURP LMAOOOOO SOREY ITS LATE OKAY? IM TIRREEDD AND HAVE SHCOOL IN A WEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK :(((( ) 

"Shut up idiot." George said as slapping Dreams hand away from his face. Dream let out one of his ionic wheezes before saying,

"Oh I know you liked it I can see your ears theyre red af"

"screw you." George replied, 'shit was his face really that red from just that?' George turned his head to sapnap and Karl who were talking George watched as sapnap's hand traced up Karl's leg, George glanced at Karl who's face looked surprised but he quickly hid it continued talking.

"Oh my god, JUST DATE ALREADY!" Dream yelled from behind George which made him flinch. "WE ALL KNOW YALL ARE GAY"

"HA SAYS YOU DrEaM" sapnap mocked, he said 'Dream ' in a British accent.

"HEY." George butted in "I can still hear you asshole." Sapnap laughed and moved his hand away from Karl's leg. George looked at Karl who looked hurt for a split second but then joined in with sapnaps laughter.

"yeah Dream your one to talk mrDnf" Karl teased pointing at George and then to Dream. George looked at Dream who had also started to laugh hysterically. Damn it. George hated how Dream his best friend could make him blush and become so flustered so easily, George's eyes gazed at dreams bright green eyes he liked how when Dream we laughing or smiling how they would light up and sparkle. His eyes then moved to his dirty blond hair that was messy because of the wind in it sawying it back and forth, George found himself staring at his jawline, his neck, arms, hands, legs, his scars 'how bad I want to kiss his scars and then his lips maybe more' he imagined it in his mind, Dreams lips on his, Dream dominanting him- 'shit no no George stop.' He thought trying to push his thoughts out of his mind. George came back into reality to find 3 pairs of eyes on him.

"You enjoying the view?" Karl asked leaning towards George.

"I- uhm I gues- no I- uhm-" George was shuddering to the point that it was noticible (spelling is gonna be bad, as I said I'm tired lol) 

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I- uhm- uhm- um- n-n-no" sapnap mocked. "Get your shit togther"

"George covered his face in embarrassment and whined "y'all suck leave me alone I'm tired."

"Ooohhhh does sleeping Beauty need his nap?" Sapnap teased more"

George ignored him. When George's panic had calmed down he looked at Dream who was staring at him, not his face everywhere else George blushed even more.

"Dream?"  George asked

"Wha- what?" Dream studered spacing back in and looking at George with surprise

"You were spacing out"

"Oh shit y-ye-yeah, sorry" 

"George scooted closer to Dream and reached for his hand and put his hand over Dreams carefully but still gental. He looked at Dream and smiled

"It's okay" 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH :DD KARLNAP AND DNF IF YKUR RESDING THIS WHAT ELSE DO YIU WANT IM UP FLR ANYTHINF AHAHAHAHAHA ANYWAYS IM GONNA SLEEP MAUBE ILL TRY GOODNIIGHTTT <33 PART TWO WILL BE OUT SOOONN 

Words: 641