Picnic pt3

Dreams POV

Dream stared into George's eyes and then looked at theyre hands that were intertwined, George noticed but only smiled and continued his conversation with Karl and Sapnap. Thoughts raced through dreams mind 'what the hell George' Dream started to space out thinking random, anxiety inducing thoughts. 

"Dream?" Dream snapped back and looked around for who said his name to find Karl, and Sapnap very close to his face staring into his eyes

"AH- WHAT THE HELL-" Dream yelped jumping back onto the grass. His friends laughter filled the empty air causing Dream to chim in with is iconic wheeze.

"What the honk dude, we got you so good you should have seen the look on your  face!" Karl exclaimed, Sapnap still laughing his ass off.

"Fuck off, y'all go be daters somewhere not here" 

"We not dating tho-"

"I think Dream means to leave him alone for a bit" George said, cutting into Sapnaps sentence. 

"Yeh what do you think fuck off means?" Dream laughed.

"Fine fine we'll leave you to alone for a little bit," Karl said grabbing sapnaps hand "c'mon sap I got tea for you" Karl and Sapnap walked away gossiping while Dream looked down at his hand still holding the brunettes hand. Dream quickly pulled his hand away from the George and placed it in his lap. 

"Why?" George asked

Confused Dream responses with a question to the brunettes question, "what do you mean "what"" 

"You let go" George said looking at their hands"

"Oh, did you not want me to?" Dream said panicky 

"No it's fine idiot if your not comfortable I don't mind" George laughed, his perfect laugh. Dream loved his smile that glowed almost perfectly and his beautiful blue eyes that sparkle when the light hits them, but only if the timing is just right. That's how Dream could tell if George was sad or not, if his eyes would light up if the blond said his name why does it do that, and why is it only when I'm talking... 

"Dream?" Gorges voice cut into Dreams thoughts, he imitably snapped back (for the second time within an hour lol dream get cho crap together) 

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to hold hands?"

"Sure georgie, sure"

(OML IT SOUNDS LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL DATIMG OMSJZJSJSJSJJZJSN LMAOOOO KINDA GAYYYYYYYYYY O.O)

Anyway thank you for reading :D 

Luv y'all byeeeee<33

Words: 400

(Sorry it's short! I'll make a long angsty one next ooooooo spooky lmao)