Texting<3

George POV:

Texting:

Dream-💚 George-💙

                                                                             Dream💚'I can't believe how much you fcking blushed bro'

George💙 'shut up you did to.'

'At least I don't space out on my best friends face while smiling'

                                                                            Dream💚'damn bro you gotta be calling me out like that lol'

George,💙 Dream you legit just did that to me, I was just returning  the favor 😏'

                                                                Dream💚'but you did blush, ALOT like you looked like a TOMATO' 

George,💙 fuck u I'm going to bed'

                                                                 Dream💚'NOOO GEORGIE DONT LEAVE MEEE MY LOVE NOOOOO'

George💙  GOODNIGHT'

                                                                Dream💚 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Tw: abuse, homophobia, SH

'Omg' George thought placing his phone on his chest ignoring the spam texts he was getting from Dream. George new that he liked him but couldn't bring himself to say it. He knew Dream was straight and would never go for him, plus his parents are homophobic and would kick him out. George sighed and turned to his side staring at this wall and letting his thoughts consume him. It was two weeks until September, the start of school, all of George's friends were starting their senior year and a few were juniors. He knew Dreams younger sister would be starting her first year in high school the upcoming year along with her somewhat annoying friends Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. George new he was going to fail this year along with last year and the year before. He'd been living by himself ever since his mother kicked him out for being gay. 

'At least I don't have to deal with her anymore' George thought. He'd been living with his best friend Karl for some time because of that. 

George's thoughts started to get worse as flashbacks consumed him along with the already suffocating darkness. 

He remembered the night he told his mom

The yelling

The hitting

How bad he felt

The scars before and after

The slurs

He go up, a sudden urge to do it, again and again. He stood up and walked over to his desk were he kept his pencils, art supplies, pencil sharpeners. He dug through this drawer knowing that his was the only thing that could help him. That could save him. 

Finally 

He'd found it

The sharp small blade.

He lifted up his shorts to reveal a graveyard full of scars. Bringing the blade brought there thousands of times before he drew red lines on his ugly canvas that he'd grown to hate. 

Blood

So much blood from his upper thigh to his knee. Bushing. Covering his leg in pretty red paint. 

Ring ring

George turned his head to his phone on his bed. He got up from the floor were he'd been and placed the blade on his desk. He picked up his phone to hear dreams voice.

Dream- 💚 George-💙

💚'Hey George you good?'

💙'Yeah- I-I'm good' George responded with more and more tears forming by the second 'what's up?'

💚'Well you didn't respond to my 56 text messages so I called you just to be annoying' Dream answered

💙'Omfg'

💚'We'll it worked didn't it?'

💙'Dude this was a bad time- I was .. doing something'

💚'Oh? What?'

💙'Non of your business..' 

💚'Woah no need to be rude mr. Polite'

George laughed genuinely. He loved when he was able to talk to Dream one on one. He wish he could to night but he had something else to take care of.

💙'shut up dude. I gotta go and finish what I was doing I'll call you back when I'm done if you don't pass out by then'

💚why would I pass out?

💙because of my EXTREME hotness BYEEEE'

George hung up on him but then brought his attention back to his highs. He knew he had to clean them up he had gotten blood on his carpet and bed. 'Shit. ' he fished for his towel everywhere he could and found it. He started to aply pressure to his cuts to try and prevent the bleeding. After five minutes he got out his bandages and started coving the ones that were still bleeding. He put on pajama pants instead of his short shorts and jumped back into his bed. He searched for his phone until he found it buried underneath his blankets and went to Dreams contact information and clicked call. 

'Hey Georgie' said a familiar voice.

HEYYO END OF STORY THIS KINDA HELPED ME NOT RELAPSE SO HELLA POG YEAHH anyways I know I changed the story up A BIT but WE GOING WITH THIS

I got school tomorrow 

BYEEEE<33

(comment suggestions pls!)

Words: 721