Episode One

I'm writing this on August 25 but it all happened on August 24, just so you all are aware.

There were like three different tics that stuck out to me.

So I'm 5th period I was getting myself ready for class and all the sudden I ticked and pointed at somebody and aggressively said "you" as if I was like choosing somebody.

The next thing I remember after that was I ticked and smacked my hands on my desk.

Normally my tics act up when there is cold air, a texture that bothers me, or a noise that bothers me.

At this point I don't know if it's the texture of the desk making me tic or if it's just that I'm walking in a winter wonderland in that class.

Moving along to when I got home, I was sitting at my desk playing my violin. When I finished the song I ticked and aggressively said "cheese man".

Say hello to my new tic "cheese man". I don't know where or why I earned this one but I did.

Then I went on to ask about what if there was a guy who drove a little truck and delivered blocks of cheese- that wasn't even my tics that was just me.

I like to describe my tics as me and my younger self are at war and my younger self is making me tic, if that makes sense.

I also named my ticking thing Scarlet Macaw because they are annoying as hecccccckkkkkkkkk.

Hope you enjoyed episode one, and if you didn't I dunno what to tell ya

-Jay