Episode 11

Basically-

Few months or a year later I have returned with an update of how annoying these tics are.

I especially hate hitting things but it's okay, has been worse.

I have experienced some moments where I just cannot control myself. But that is Tourette's for ya. You can't really stop anything that just happens because it's stronger than you really.

I shiver and shake and fucking smack the shit outta my desk. And I make click noises.

Recently in the past few days I have started snapping my fingers.

Sometimes I just like randomly snap my body into place.

I'm not an expert.

I want to let you guys know that I am not an expert on the mental illnesses, to somebody else they could say that what I describe is not Tourette's, and who knows.

I do not experience this as strongly as some others may. I hold back most of what I can do that I do not get hurt, but it is not easy.

This is like a reflex that just happens, like when a doctor tests your reflexes. Or like a gag reflex. It just cannot really be controlled. The brain is weird and some people get shivers and they have no problem with that.

For me and I'm sure some people experience something similar; when I shake and shiver I get tics. Even when I don't shake or shiver I get them. Sometimes I am just quiet doing my own thing and I get them.

It is different for everyone who experiences this. This is how I have experienced this.

Sorry for all that seriousness but I just felt that if anyone is going to read this that they should at least know.

You guys are all amazing.

Anyway, it's been awhile so this isn't going to be that long. Because typically I like to put funny stories but because I don't have any funny stories and they are all bad stories, I don't really want you to be told something that has been annoying, etc.

Anyways I will try to be more consistent, but I will mostly update in my announcements if I feel I need to. If anyone wants to know any updates please don't feel afraid to ask.

I'll see you guys in what I will say two weeks from now. (January 22, 2023 possible around February 10th)

Love you gays platonically