Episode Four

I have a new tic. Wait no two new tics.

One of which where I go, "KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY CAAAAAAAAATYAHAHAHHAGGGGGGGGGHG" as loud and fast as I can.

Another where I go saying mumble jumbo, "ehaahaahjwnwjanamamam" but it's mainly "Aw was waah wahhaja".

Today I made a door noises tic of course and somebody asked me, "So you are a door now?"

I am door.

I gooo eeeeeeeeeeee in the middle of the night.

I also almost threw my phone today and still had my hitting tic.

The usual.

I don't know if my tic had something to do with it or if it was my concentration. There are two specific things about it. But here's the background information:

I joined rifle team for my school. I am left eye dominant. I have to wear a eyepatch over my right eye or it will be twitching and making me lose my target.

My left eye started aggressively watering. I had to get up mid-shooting and go to the restroom.

Lucky for me I have my sister and we share a rifle case. We both have our own rifles.

Keep in mind, (I'll keep it simple), when the fire line is hot you can NOT pass over it. If somebody walks in you yell STOP.

If there is a issue you raise your hand. I realized that my eye was stinging. My sister was next to me and I started saying, "I can't see, I can't see."

My sister stops, and looks over at me. She realizes that my eye is watering. We stand up and our teacher/Colonel (different for every school) was told by my sister we were going to the restroom.

I think it was either an eyelash in a awkward place, I was focusing too hard, or my tics physically wouldn't let me blink.

I dunno but it could be anything. If you have anything thoughts feel free to share.

I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

-Jay