Episode Ten

Helloz

I know I have not made a episode in while but... HERE I AM.

(Not gonna lie I left this draft for three days.)

Anyway.

Just a second ago I ticked and threw a melting bead thing on my desk. I'm glad it didn't hit my instrument.

Overall my ticks have just been confusing and annoying.

In first period on day I ticked and and ticked saying to the person next to me to give me back my non-existence cheeseburger. Probably because I was craving cheeseburgers. (I got one for lunch.)

The best response to give to me when I tick is to just respond with something funny that goes along with what I'm saying. Because it makes me laugh and it kinda makes me feel better about it.

The worst response to give me is to just ignore me.

Oh and fun fact, what I'll do sometimes when I get a new tic is I'll make a announcement that says what I ticked about. Without context too.

There are a few people I know at school who calm me down before I throw a tic tantrum.

I like to call my (screaming, yelling, throwing, and crying) ticks, the tantrum ticks.

The tick I hate the most is the screaming one. I'm okay with the crying one because it's just crying. But the screaming. $/&/&£\£_*'ahsiakak

When I'm typing too fast my ticks try to make me hit my computer. Or phone. 

As I am typing this I'm having to slow down my typing before my fingers throw a tantrum on my keyboard.

Overall no new tics that I can remember but it's fun... sometimes...

Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Maybe a upcoming episode could be a Q&A but not that many people read this.

-Jay