Chapter 15 She's back now she's gone...

Recap from like 3 months ago since I wrote the last chapter :

"So who wanted to meet me Kagaya-sama?"

"He will enter shortly," Kagaya responded as he got up to go back into his room. (With the help of the twins.

I was left alone there until I felt a tap on my shoulder...

~ Now to the new chapter! ~

As I turned around, I was suddenly engulfed in a warm and tight embrace. All I could see was a head with a black to mint fade of hair.

"YOU'RE BACK YOU DIDN'T DIE !" the Mist Pillar said, tightening his embrace.

You snapped out of your shocked state and returned the embrace as you felt his tears soaked my uniform.

~ Time skip to after they cry session ~

"So have you heard of the Hashira training?" the teal-tipped hair pillar asked, as they walked around on patrol.

"I have, what are you going to do for training?"

" I've been assigned to train them in reflexes in combat. How about you N/N, what will you be teaching?"

"N/N? That's new to hear from you Mui. But I'll be training them in combat strategies."

"That sounds-"

Muichiro was interrupted by a boy with a red scar on his forehead.

"Y/N! Please teach me all the breathing techniques for sun breathing !" Tanjiro said, bowing down on his knees.

"Alright, I'll teach you-"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N-CHAN !" Tanjiro shouted.

I was suddenly pulled by him to the butterfly estate, where he would normally train.

"Ok, I'm ready! What's the first breathing form !" Tanjiro shouted excitedly.

"Ok ok so the first form is called 'Dance'" I took out my Nichiren blade and did a high-power vertical slash.

"Whoa! Y/N-chan please teach me !" Tanjiro pleaded.

"Isn't that why you dragged me here..?" I asked dumbfounded.

~ 2nd person POV ~

"Oh that's right hehe-" Tanjiro said, scratching the back of his nape.

You show him the movement of the first form again then stepped back to observe how he interpreted the form. After a while, you showed Tanjiro the first three forms and he has mastered them but still needs practice. At some point, you've gotten tired of watching Tanjiro swinging his sword a thousand times so you went to see what Muichiro was up to. You walked to Oyakata-sama's estate's garden just to see him with a low-rank demon slayer.

"Tokito-sama, please go out with me !" the girl said, holding his hands in hers.

You started to feel a wave of sadness wash over you as you just left the scene, running to Mitsuri's estate. Where coincidentally Obanai was there too.

~ Muichiro's POV ~

I was waiting for Y/N at Oyakata-sama's estate under a cherry blossom tree. I got bored at some point so I leaned my back onto the trunk of the tree. It was a peaceful silence until some random lower rank demon slayer walked up to me. She suddenly grasped my hands, and I immediately felt very uncomfortable. The only thing that I was saying in my head was that 'only Y/N can hold my hands. I was about to yank my hands out of her grasp when she said, well more like shouted,

"Tokito-sama please go out with me !"

I felt a presence and turned to look behind me to see Y/N running away with quite a sorrowful look. Wait, did she think I actually liked this weakling? No no no then she must be so upset right now. I kicked the demon slayer's shins causing her to stumble and fall to the pebbled stone ground.

"So was that a yes Tokito-sama?" she asked.

She really thought she had a chance...

"You really thought you had a chance when my heart belongs to someone else?" I sneered, venom lacing into my voice as I turned to face her.

I quickly ran in the direction where Y/N went. After getting my memories back and my feelings towards her straight I can't lose her like this. Not now...

~ To be continued ~

Hey guys! Author-chan here with the chapter you have all been waiting for! Now the real question is, will Muichiro be able to get Y/N back or not...? Find out soon in the next chapter whenever it comes out. 

Author-Chan out!

Published Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 12:51 pm eastern time