Chapter 8 Why....

Muichiro's POV

I saw Y/N fall to the ground next to a bleeding Rengoku. My heart was in pain as I ran to her holding her in my arms.

"You need to take her to Kocho quickly. I'll be fine. I have Tanjiro and the others with me." Rengoku said, assuming I was worried about him too.

I scoffed as I carried Y/N bridal style back to the Butterfly estate. Once I arrived, I was greeted with three girls. Who were they again? I think they work for Kocho right? My questions were interrupted when the weight on my arms was gone. I looked down to see the three girls carry Y/N into a room. I was about to run after them but was held back with a hand on my shoulder.

"Ara Ara~ Tokito-kun are you worried for Y/N-chan?" Kocho teased.

"So? Is there a problem with that" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Fu Fu~ the other Hashiras and I will discuss this later at dinner." Kocho said going into Y/N's room. I waited outside patiently until the door behind me opened, causing me to fall onto my back. I winced a bit in pain with my expressionless face remaining. I looked up to see Y/N in a (f/c) yukata with small white cloud patterns. I blushed a bit, I was glad that the sun was blocking that sight from Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I walked out of what seems like the Butterfly estate in a (f/c) yukata with white cloud patterns. I opened the door hearing a thud to my feet. I looked down to see Muichiro on the floor rubbing his head in pain.

" Ara ara Gomen Nasai Muichiro-kun. " I said, helping him up as he looked in my eyes.

"Your eyes are pretty Y/N" Muichiro said putting his index finger under my chin lifting my face.

I felt my heartbeat increase and felt heat rising to my cheeks, almost like a fever. Wait, was I getting a fever because of Muichiro?!? I was lost in thought when I felt a pair of arms on my waist, pulling me in a tight embrace. I snapped out of my trance to see Muichiro hugging me.

"I heard that people do this to reassure someone." he said, holding me a little tighter than before.

I don't know why but I kept feeling butterflies in my stomach and felt heat rising to my face. I didn't realize that he already let me go and I was staring like a creep.

"Are feeling better Y/N?" Muichiro asked.

As I was about to answer I felt something or someone lift me up into the air and onto the roof of the Butterfly Estate. I saw Muichiro below me with a ticked off look. I turned my head to see who my kidnapper was. It was the Sound pillar also taking Aoi and Naho.

"Alright now that I have three girls I can flamboyantly get going on my mission !" the Sound Pillar said about to run off.

Suddenly, before he could depart he met face to face with a completely pissed Muichiro, an angered Tanjiro and a furious Zenitsu. The Sound Pillar nervously chuckled as Muichiro was about to hit the Sound Hashira where the sun doesn't shine. Uzui fell to the ground in pain letting go of Aoi, Naho and I. Inosuke was able to catch Aoi, the other two girls catched Naho and Muichiro catched me in mid air setting me down gently.

"Uzui-sama maybe explain why you need three girls." I said in a bitter tone, looking up at him with a plain face.

Words 606

(small fun fact : Muichiro get jealous very easily when he sees someone else around you)