Chapter 6 Part 3 of The Train

Conductor's POV

I headed to the front of the train back to my master. He was waiting for me at the door.

"I did it master, I put the Demon Slayers to sleep now may I have the eternal peace that I wished for now?" I asked, bowing down.

"No Not yet, I have another task for you." My master said hopping on top of the train.

Enmu's POV

My little pawn has finally put those disgusting Demon Slayers to sleep. Now it's time to put my side of the plan into action. I jumped onto the roof of the train and began to fuse myself into the train with success. All I need now is that my mini pawns destroy the spiritual core of the Demon Slayers and my plan is complete to make my lord proud. I decided to put the boy with black to red tips of hair in a dream with his family. I put the yellow haired one in a dream with the one he loves. And I put the one with a mask in a dream where everyone is his underling. I'm sure that this would please them. A few minutes later, I felt that none of my underlings have destroyed a spiritual core yet. At least they're buying time, until I saw something or someone coming out of the sixth cart of the train.

Y/N's POV

I suddenly woke up with a burnt string tied to my wrist and a demon girl burning off the ropes off of the other slayers. I saw Tanjiro fully awake arguing with the kids that looked like they were working for the demon. Suddenly, I saw Tanjiro knock out 4 out of 5 of the demon's underlings.

" Tanjiro I'll take on the demon you need to wake the others up and protect the passengers." I said heading for the roof of the train, where I sensed the demon.

Once I got on the roof I saw the demon standing there with it's veins threatening to pop out and explode. I ran towards the demon and unsheathed my blade aiming for the head of the demon.

"Oh good morning" the demon said smiling as if it didn't have a care in the world.

The demon's left eye had the kanji lower one. I suspected that it was a lower moon one. Once I was in a range for an attack I turned my katana into a scythe.

" Ghost breathing first form : Haunting slash !" I yelled, aiming for it's head.

"Blood demon art Whispers of Force Unconscious Hypnosis" the demon said, while a mouth formed on it's hand.

I missed his head as he tried to make me go back into a deep slumber.

"Y/N CUT YOUR HEAD IN THE DREAM IT WILL MAKE YOU WAKE UP !!!" Tanjiro said before falling in and out of a sleeping faze.

I nodded and started to go in and out of slumber still trying to aim for the demon's head.

" Sun breathing first form : Dance !" I said, successfully cutting its head off.

"Ho ho ho you are strong. A hashira? Well you failed either way that wasn't my main body. Even the one talking to you right now isn't it either. While you were all dreaming I took the time to fuse myself with this train. So all the passengers on this train would be my power supply. I'll never go down defeated !" The demon said, as the head when back into the train.

I started to panic a bit but when I saw Tanjiro I shouted.

"Tanjiro ! You and the others need to defend the passengers the demon is the train itself !"

Tanjiro nodded and headed for the fifth cart as I saw another figure emerge from the sixth cart...

624 words

( A small Tanoshī jijitsu : Y/N is an expert in martial arts but she doesn't show it often. The only times she would show that is when her weapon is further away from her and the opponent is coming to attack her)