What.

AS PROMISED HOMIES

2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY HEHE

Anyway enjoy I guess

You walk towards the living room and open the door seeing Rod sitting on the couch with Spencer.

"Hey." You say.

"Hey, that took you long."

"It did?"

"Yeah it took you 2 hours. Something wrong? What happened?"

"Oh just family business."

"Jeez must've been bad then."

"Oh not really, it was just news. Like what my cousins have been up to and shit."

"Mkay, anyway you wanna watch something?"

"Sure."

"Ight what you wanna watch?"

"I have to choose again?"

"Just choose something."

"Fine, uh- how about Modern Family?" 

"What's that?"

"YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF- Alright let's get you some taste."

Y'all stayed up late watching Modern Family. You two made a whole big thing out of it with snacks and drinks, having candles on instead of lights and the two of you cuddling up with each other and Spencer. You had a great night, but sadly all fun things must come to an end.

"I think we should go to bed." Rod said as he yawned.

"Probably yeah, but this was fun! We should do this more often."

"Oh hells yeah."

You went upstairs to get ready for bed, thinking how fun tonight was. You couldn't stop thinking about it. You were done but there was an issue. You had no fucking clue which bed you were supposed to sleep in. It was either with Rod or the guest bed. *I mean it's obvious, we're a couple now it shouldn't be a problem to share a bed with each other but what if he doesn't want to tonight, no why would he think that. Cuz you're annoying. No shut the fuck up. You know what? I'll just get ready in the bed and I'll see what he says. I doubt he'll say anything but then again he still could say something about it. No. You know what? I am 100% certain he won't say anything about it. Watch me win this bet, me- whatever.*

Now you were just waiting for Rod to be ready, by the sounds you could hear what he was doing. Once you heared a door close you knew that that was the bathroom door, which meant he was done. You hearf his footsteps getting closer and saw the doorknob move, he came in. He didn't say anything about you being in his bed, you were relieved. But your hearbeat still eventually started going faster again cuz the mf joined you in bed. (BOTH OF Y'ALL HAVE CLOTHES ON)

"Today was fun." He said.

"I agree."

"Sad it had to end though."

"Yeah well sadly good things have to come to an end."

"So you're saying our relationship will end soon too!??"

"Oh no no of course not! Only when one of would die, which we won't for a long time at least."

"Ok ok good." It stayed silent for a while.

"I think I wanna meet your family." Rod said all of a sudden.

"WHAT!?"

"I don't know, they seem like fun people. I say we'd have a family dinner."