Opening

'If I were given a wish,
Despite my tainted hands,
The future I want to see with you
Till the end, to the ends of the world'

Kiramari stood behind her friends, watching them interact with each other. They had smiles on their faces and held a lively glint in their eyes. Lisbeth, Silica, Klein, Agil, and Shun laughed at Kirito being smacked on the head by Asuna. Kiramari smiled contently, taking a deep breath before closing her eyes.

When her eyes opened, Shun held his hand out for her. Her smile grew as she ran towards him, dragging him to catch up to the group.

'Even if it's always closed,
Wounds that don't disappear turn into ugly scars'

Kiramari suddenly appeared at the first floor's center, feeling the ground disappear and fell into the dark abyss. She reached her hand out for something. Her tears rolled down her face, seeing Kayaba as his huge cloaked avatar.

'Every time I touch it,
Every time I fall,
I'm reminded that I'm still alive'

Kiramari wore her Knights of the Blood Oath uniform. She was walking through the guild's halls with her head up high, remembering her battles that she fought.

'Scrambling to reach my goals while stealing and being stolen from,
Staining my hands for the sake of protecting someone'

Kiramari yelled at the lower ranks with glaring eyes, ones that everyone shivered at. She fought the ones that challenged her for her place as the right hand woman of Heathcliff.

Kiramari swung her sword at a Laughing Coffin member, killing the person from harming Shun when he was defenseless. Shun laid on the ground beside Kirito, paralyzed while Asuna was helping them.

'I'm not strong enough to say it was for the right reason'

Asuna hugged Kiramari as she slumped down to the ground, letting her sword drop to the ground.

'If this red, red, red blood were to shed, would the mistakes I've made, or the sins I hold as well?
No matter how deep those wounds and mistakes lie,
They'll never disappear,
But I'll continue moving forward on this path'

Kiramari sat in her bed, leaning against the wall. A flash of everyone she killed or failed came into her mind, haunting her.

She felt the bed shift and turned to see Shun, sleeping peacefully. She smiled and laid down, leaning against him.

'It hurts, it hurts that I can scream and no one can even hear.
But it's you, and only you, that my voice seems to reach'

Kiramari screams into the sky, slumped onto her knees as the rain poured on her. Shun suddenly appeared, hugging her as he saw her.

'If I were given a wish,
Despite my tainted hands,The future I want to see with youTill the end, to the ends of the world'

Tears fell down Shun and Kiramari's faces. Their eyes said all that needed to be spoken, crying in each other's arms and kissed each other in reassurance. A silent promise being made between them as their hands intertwined, showing their wedding bands.