003

(Wilbur's Pov)

it had been about an hour since my departure from (Y/N)'s company, a rather boring hour actually. i had spent all 60 minutes laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, and occasionally at the drawing he had given me. i whole heartedly planned on framing that and hanging it either in my office or my room.

if i'm being honest, i was waiting for him to text me. which was a smooth brain moment on my part, as he had given me HIS number, i hadn't given him mine. as i realize this, i shoot up from my laying position, grabbing my phone, and sending a quick message.

imessage segment below

(Y/N) [:

hello hello (:

ah this is will btw!

oh! hello [:

what have you been up too??

will, it's been an hour.

and?

fair

and i've started on the
second part of my project

oooo do tell

well i snapped a picture of
your guitar ontop of my
longboard with the sketch next
to it, so i'm painting that (:

oh that's lovely!

quite. i think i'm actually
going to take a small break
and cook some pizza

pizza? i like pizza, what
kind you makin??

an alfredo pizza! it's about
as it sounds. alfredo sauce,
mozzarella, and spinach.

sounds... interesting. i'm
intrigued and concerned
all at once.

tis my specialty, you're
more than welcome to
come over and try it (;

i think i might just do
that, let me shower first
tho.

alrighty!

end of imessage segment

there was a very clear smile on my face. was i using the pizza as an excuse to see him again? maybe. but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

placing my phone face down on my pillow, i get up off my bed, stretching as i do so. i then make my way to my closet, grabbing a light brown jumper with 3 purple smiley faces embroidered on the high chest area, and a pair of "dad jeans" in a lighter blue wash, along with a fresh pair of boxers and clean crew socks in white.

i chuckle at the pair of boxers i had blindly chosen, they had bananas on them. they were a gag gift from one of my good friends on my birthday last year. placing those on the rest of the clothes i had draped over my arm, i turn to walk over to my door. i stop in my tracks, and push the wardrobe drawer closed with my foot, then continue on my way.