004

(up top will be the pizza you're making, which i made and highly enjoyed)

(Y/N's POV)

will walks into the mud room, breathing in sharply at the scent of the melted garlic butter spreading slowly through the house.

"Damn, you haven't even started cooking yet and it already smells amazing."

i stifle a laugh, watching as will crouches to take off his docs.

"it's simply because i'm built different good sire."

will let's out the loudest laugh i've heard from him, placing his hand on the wall by the door to keep himself from toppling forward. he eventually does stop laughing, looking up to see i wasn't standing over him anymore, instead i had walked into the kitchen to roll out the pizza dough on a pre-greased baking pan.

will shuffles in after me, watching as i delicately roll the ends of the dough to form a crust, cupping the cheese i had placed in-front of it. stuffed crust pizza is undoubtedly the best kind. i grab the white mug i had used to melt the butter herb and garlic mixture and spread the contents over the crust as evenly as i could.

i hear will hun behind me as i pick up the small jar of alfredo sauce i had set aside before he arrived. popping open the jar almost effortlessly, i cover the inner part of the pizza with the sauce. then quickly after switching to the mozzarella cheese i had used previously for the crust. will walks up almost directly behind me, and reaches a hand in the bag of cheese, recoiling and shuffling away when i turn arriving to face him.

"oi, keep your grubby man baby hands out of my ingredients."

will stuffs his mouth full of the cheese he got and flips me off, a victorious smile on his face as he's chewing. i roll my eyes and tune into the faint sound of the true crime tv show i had playing in the next room over. my head shoot up to look over at the tv as i hear a sharp scream and gunshot.

will let's out a "GAH- what the fuck?!" before looking in the direction of the tv.

"oh god. i thought that was... holy shit man."

"not my fault you got scared."

"shut up and keep making the pizza."

"will do."

i finish spreading out the cheese, reaching to grab a small plastic container of spinach, which will forcibly gags at.

"shut up or i'll kick you out."

the faux gaging immediately stops. i pull apart the spinach leaves and sprinkle them somewhat orderly on the pizza, then reaching to grab and take a swig of my canned arizona tea. i turn to look over my shoulder, holding the tea can back at will, silently offering him some. he nods softly and grabs the can, holding it with him as i move onto the mushrooms. pulling the already cut white mushrooms into smaller bits and placing them on one half of the pizza. i jump slightly as the oven next to me beeps, signifying it had reached the required temperature of 400° fahrenheit.

i then move open the oven, grabbing the pan with the pizza and placing it in the heated box. then grabbing the small countertop timer and setting it to the needed time. i turn around to face will, watching him take a quick swig of the tea can i had handed him.

"well, we're waiting for about 16 minutes till this is done, join me on the couch?"

will smiles and hands me back my tea,
"but of course."
he says, biting the corner of his lip as a very obvious joke.

i practically cackle, brushing past him to head to the lounge. he is soon to follow, walking around to sit on the couch as i continue on to stand by the tv stand, using the remote to bump down the volume a notch or two as we were in the room, not in the kitchen.

i then turn on my heels to waltz over to the couch, flopping down in the end part of the couch with an armrest, will sitting next to me with his left arm resting over the back of the couch. we both direct our full attention to the tv. i lift one of my legs up to rest on the coffee table infront of my couch, the other leg up on the couch with my knee pointed upwards. will was sat with one foot on the ground, and the other resting on his knee.

we both lounge around until the sharp ringing of the timer pulls my attention away from the murder scene on the tv.

"be right back, gotta pull the pizza out and let it cool."

"or just cut it now? because i'm hungry as a motherfucker."

"fine."

i make my way to the kitchen grabbing a dark green oven mitt and slipping it on my hand. i pull open the oven and reach inside, pulling out the rather large pizza for two people.

i hear will from the lounge say, "god it smells amazing."

i chuckle to myself, grabbing the pizza cutter from the white plastic dish drying rack, and begin cutting the pizza into 8 somewhat even squares. i grab a medium sized ceramic plate, the kind you'd probably see at a older southern woman's home. i plop 2 slices on the plates each, one with mushrooms, one without, grab 2 napkins from the pack, and 2 water bottles. i walk back to the lounge, channeling my inner waiter, and hand will his plate, tossing the water bottle and napkin to the side of him, which he moves onto his lap.

i quickly join him on the couch, placing my bottle on the table in-front of me. i hear my companion bite into his pizza, humming in satisfaction as the pizza hits his tongue.

"enjoying that over there?"

"yes, yes i am. i guess you are a good cook."
will says, it being slightly muffled by the pizza in his mouth.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N) the pizza in the story i did make and eat for dinner as i was writing, i HIGHLY recommend trying it yourself if it sounds appetizing.