•12

Happy 1k Reads to this Book! Road to 100 Votes! Thank to all of you!😸💜

Jimin POV

"Daddy! Let's go to the Mall!" My daughter Soyeon exclaimed. Seulgi sigh she's sitting on the passenger sit while i drive and soyeon and jaemin at the back.

"Okay but only for an hour okay? Daddy have something important to do later" I said and Soyeon excitedly nodded.

Earlier in Jin Hyung's house i talked to Y/N. I know i acted a bit cold earlier but i guess it's my way of controlling my emotions. Earlier when i saw Y/N i feel so happy i just want to hug her and tell her how much i miss her. But i can't just do that she won't like it i mean after what i did? I should take it slow and easy. When she told and confirmed my suspicion that JiHyun is really my daughter i feel so happy and i can't wait to hug JiHyun and tell her I'm her father. But I'm confused and curious about our other daughter? We had twins! I don't know how to explain how happy i am that i have four children! I have a twin Soyeon and Jaemin and another twin JiHyun and JeeHyun!

But i still don't feel good remembering the mother of Soyeon and Jaemin is Seulgi it should have been Y/N...

But now i should be happy because after years of longing to Y/N she is now close to my reach. After 30 minutes we reach the mall and i park the car in the parking lot and i got out the car and help soyeon and jaemin to get out. Soyeon on my right and Jaemin on my left I'm holding their hands while we walked inside the mall.

"Jimin! Have you forgotten im also with you?!" Seulgi exclaimed. She's behind us and catching up. I ignored her and Soyeon look back and smiled at Seulgi.

"Make it Faster Mommy! Walk beside me!" Soyeon exclaimed. And Seulgi walk faster and now beside Soyeon. Soyeon hold Seulgi's hand and we walk inside the mall together. I sighed since the people were passing by are whispering and saying "Oh what a happy family!" "Their twin looks so cute!" "What a perfect family!" I scoffed in my mind at what the lady said when we walk passed her. Perfect? Not even a little bit.

Jaemin requested that we should eat at Jollibee and we went their to eat. After eating my son said he wanted to just walk around a bit so we did. 30 minutes passed and all that time Seulgi kept trying to get my attention. But like i always do i ignored her. We spent the remaining minutes buying toys that Soyeon and Jaemin wants. After an hour we leave the mall and i drive to Grandma's house. I bring Jaemin and Soyeon inside and Manong Jose my Grandma's driver brought the toys inside. I told grandma I'll leave my twins to her until tomorrow. I said my goodbyes to Soyeon and Jaemin and walk out the house. I was about to open the door of my car when someone suddenly talk behind me.

"And where the hell are you going?" Seulgi said standing behind me. I totally forgot she's with us. She's one of my biggest problem. Oh how i wanted to get rid of her. If only i can do that right now.

"None of your Fvking business!" I said. And she glared at me not like i care.

"Of course it's my business your my hus—"

"Don't fucking continue it you fucking bitch! Think whatever you like but to me you're nothing but a piece of shit!" I yelled angrily and entered my car and left the place not bothering taking a glance at her reaction or what.

I arrived at my mansion here on Cebu. I have houses in different places and countries when i plan to build a mansion here on philippines Grandma kept telling me to build one in cebu at first i was confused but now i know why. I walk inside the house and started my plan that i planned last night.

To be continue...

A/N:

Just in case if any of you not from Philippines the 'C' on Cebu is pronounced as 'S'

Thank You to the ones reading this from the start till now! And waiting for this lazy author to update! I appreciate it very much!💜