•1

Y/N POV

"Rise and shine~ Beautiful Y/N" I woke up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes and saw Ji Hyun wide awake. I chuckle and sat up in bed rubbing my eyes and yawn. "Breakfast is ready! You sleepy head!" Ji Hyun said putting her hand on her hips. I shook my head. Brat.

"Okay okay im awake now let's eat?" I said and she quickly nod. She never eats breakfast without me.

Me and Ji Hyun are eating breakfast when mom enter the kitchen.

"Good morning my two beautiful girls" mom said.

"Mama!!!" Ji Hyun shouts and run towards mom. "Good morning!" She greeted mom.

"Good morning too Ji Hyun!" And mom and Ji Hyun sits.

"Good morning mom"

"Good morning Y/N. Have sleep properly?" I slowly nod my head.

"I slept okay" I said and mom looked at Ji Hyun.

"Let me guess she wake you up early again huh?" Mom said and i chuckle.

"Always"

And we continue eating breakfast after that i walk in my room and was about to go to the bathroom when Ji Hyun walked in.

"I want to take shower with you Beautiful Y/N" She said and just took of ber clothes and walk in the bathroom. I shook my head. She didn't even bother to ask. That's Ji Hyun alright.

I walked in to the bathroom and ready the tub after the tub is ready i took off my clothes. And help Ji Hyun get in she might slip again. We both take a bath playing with the bubbles and splashing water at each other.

And after we took a bath i dressed up and Ji Hyun too. I was brushing her long silky black hair in front of the vanity mirror when i saw her look down but i still got a glimpse of her eyes that looks sad. I hold her cheeks and bring her head up.

"What's wrong Ji hyun?" I ask even though i already have an idea.

She smiled at me. "Its nothing beautiful Y/N. A thought just passed my head nothing else" she said and smiled reassuring me she's okay. I sigh inwardly. "Continue brushing my hair Beautiful Y/N! So we can be both beautiful and I'll be the beautiful Ji Hyun!" She said with a commanding voice. I chuckle and continue brushing her hair.

"You're already beautiful baby. Always" I said and she grin widely.

After i fixed my self and Ji Hyun we walk to the car and i drove towards her school. We arrived and we both went out the car.

"Be a good girl okay? Don't punch another kid! Like last time!" I said. Geez this kid is a trouble maker most of the time. I wonder where did she get that..

"I punch him because he attempted to kiss me!" She said and rolled my eyes.

"And the kid you kid you kick on the crotch last month?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Well he is flirting with me! He even sent me a note saying 'I hope your door is open 'cause i wanna cum in' He should be thankful that his eggs didn't crack!" She said and scoffed. I didn't know if i should be mad or proud that she is not letting any boys get close to her. She really hates when boys mess with her. At least she wont be having a boyfriend at an early age.

I shook my head. "Okay okay, go to your classroom now or you will be late" I said and her eyes widen. "Oh right!"

"Bye bye!" She said. "Bye Ji Hyun!" I said and then she turned around and run off she's still not far away when she bump into someone. Good thing she didn't fall i walk close to ber to check if she's okay. I got close to her and was about to ask when i saw her glaring at someone well the one who bump her. I look up and saw..

"Jinnie!!!!!!!!!!" Ji Hyun shouted. And yep! Its Jin my friend i guess he brought his child to at school his son also study here.

"Oh hi Jin!" I greet. And he smile.

"Good morning Kang sisters!" He said and i saw Ji Hyun glares at Jin. She always does that at him i dont know why.

And Jin always calls us the "Kang Sisters" since Ji Hyun was born. And i just let him be the last time i said to him to not call us that he didn't listen and i just let him be.

"Hi Ji Hyun! Sorry for bumping you okay? But it's your fault because you're not looking at where you walk-i mean run to. But wait this is a school it means NO RUNNING!" Jin said and Ji Hyun Glares at him.

"My fault?! Youre the one who bump into me! And so what if this is a school-" I cut her off because she's already late.

"Ji Hyun you're already late" i said and she gasp. "Oh yeah right!" She said and run off.

She blew a kiss at me and throw a glare at jin and totally go. I chuckled. Then i turn my attention to Jin who's looking at me.

"What?" I ask because he looks serious.

"Does she already ask...about it?" He asks and i slowly shake my head.

"She isn't but i know she's thinking about it." He nods and smile afterwards.

"Are you gonna tell her already?" He ask and i look down. I heard him sigh.

"It's okay Y/N. I understand. Just take your time but not too much okay?" He said and i sighed and nod.

"I...I just need to gather more strength and courage to tell her.." I said and he smiles.

"That's good. Are you heading to work?" He ask and i nod.

"Do you want to come with me?" He ask but i declined his offer since i brought my car. I went in my car and drive towards my work place. At the Café JHP I owned it and I'm the one who cooks and bake there since i love baking and cooking but of course i have a help by my employees.