Secrets and lies

When they entered Jungkooks place Jimin felt immediately at home.a large sitting room with a veranda took up a lot of the downstairs, it looked out onto an amazing garden area beautiful flowers all around, a gazebo are further back with a barbecue next to it.Large comfortable sofas spread around the veranda.
The walls inside were painted neutral colours,everything calm and relaxing,a kitchen fitted out in glossy black and grey, next to the sitting room a large office space come rec room,upstairs two bedrooms both with king size beds and en suite bathrooms.
Jungkook showed them around ,Keenly waiting for their reaction.
"Wow Kookie,it's amazing, the flow of the rooms the beautiful area outside, you must love coming home ," Jimin said wistfully.
Jungkook smiled at the other pleased at his reaction.
"Well, lovely place but could be a bit more dynamic looking colour wise. " Tae said.
"No," said jimin and Jungkook together.
"Tae, this is exactly how it should be, I could easily feel relaxed here. " Jimin said.
" I know your a bit wild Tae but believe me this is the place I feel comfortable in,as Jimin said it's relaxing ."
"You two are boring!!" Tae joked," live a little,bold colours are in ."
Jungkook shook his head much to Jimins relief.
They decided to sit out for a while Tae and Jungkook on on sofa Jimin opposite, twiddling his fingers nervously.
"So Jimin, no work to look forward to?" The forthright Tae said.
"Erm....no."
" good job you have money or else what would you do?"
Jimin bowed his head embarrassed ." Hey Tae that's a bit off you sound like your putting him down," jungkook said, not liking Tae's abrasive attitude to Jimin, who sat with his hands in his lap fidgeting.
"No... I would have thought he'd get offers like us, guess we are special eh Kookie," Tae smirked unaware how his words made Jimin feel .
"I'm obviously not the one people want ," the small boy said.
" don't be silly Jimin, of course your wanted , don't worry you will find something , I can try help if you want?"
" oh god Kook, he's a grown man, let him be it's not our faults we got job offers, Jimins just not one to put himself out there ," Tae said dismissively.
"Tae!" Jungkook said sharply annoyed at the other for putting jimin down.
"It's ok,"Jimin said, trying to hide his pain at the others dismissive behaviour.
"Ok ok , so Jimin why are you in a hotel not your own place?"
"I-I know it's stupid but I don't like being alone, the place I own is being rented by a family , they have been there a few years, I don't want to disturb them,at least at a hotel people are around," he said face red with embarrassment ."
"You still haven't got over that? Just get a fuckbuddy to keep you company, talking of which , Kookie I'll share with you tonight, we can maybe get closer," Tae said ,leaning into the boy.
Jungkook frowned, Tae was being more forward than normal as if they were more than just old friends and he didn't like his way of ignoring that Jimin existed.
" sorry Tae, but I'm bunking with Jimin, we decided earlier didn't we Jiminshee?" He said daring the boy to disagree.
" oh Er Yer ," Jimin said catching his look but wondering why Jungkook didn't want to be with Tae .
"Hmmmph, you sure know how to cockblock Jimin!"
" no no if you and Kookie want to share ,I'm ok" Jimin stuttered.
"See Kookie...come on let's play, "he said trying to hug the boy.
Jungkook was annoyed," Tae I'm quite willing for you to stay here,AS A FRIEND, but nothing else , I don't know why you would presume otherwise?"
"Are you saying you don't fancy me that I imagined how close we were?
" we were close friends we had a lot of the same interests, nothing more."
" well fuck you,!" Tae said going to a bedroom and slamming the door.
"I can go if you want so you two can talk?"
" No jimin , he's got things wrong, why would he think that, did you?"
" welllll, to be honest I've always thought you two were a couple,"
"REALLY....... Maybe I need to apologise to Tae about this, I've really only ever thought of us as friends."
Jimin nodded, his heart felt lighter knowing that Jungkook didn't think of Tae like that, the nights he'd cried when those two had been together.
"Come in Jimin let's sleep,I'll talk to him tomorrow."
They walked into the room, " you shower first," Jungkook said.
Jimin walked into the shower room , stripped of and stood under the streaming water,singing the song Butterfly whilst showering.
Jungkook remembered he hadn't given Jimin spare clothes so fetching  a T shirt and sweats he without thought opened the door to say to the boy about the clothes but stood transfixed looking at the beautiful sight in front of him.
Jimins back was to him , water running in rivulets down his pale skin, his backside a work of art in Jungkooks opinion, in fact he felt like he was looking at someone who could model for the old statues in museums so perfect did he look, his voice was the sweet tones Jungkook remembered. Realising that if Jimin saw him he would think him a pervert he quietly closed the door, leaning his head against it and then adjusting Jungkook junior who had also liked what he had seen. Hearing the water turn off he cleared his throat and knocked loudly on the door telling Jimin he'd left a change of clothes just outside the door, a happy " thank you ," got yelled back then the door opened slightly and a hand came out to grab the clothes.
Five minutes later and Jimin stepped out, looking at him Jungkook smiled , the loaned T shirt nearly hung to his knees the sweats , loose and baggy, but what looked the cutest was Jimins tiny feet popping out at the bottom.
"I hope I didn't take too long Kookie, I've cleaned it up and dried the floor so you don't sli....."
" jimin it's ok , calm down , I'll go and shower , choose what side of the bed you want."
Jimin nodded waiting for the boy to shower before getting in the bed.He was sharing a bed with Jungkook!!! He hoped he didn't snore or fidget to much...., he heard the water run, the soothing sound lulling him to sleep.
Jungkook came out, looking towards the bed he saw Jimin curled towards the edge, given the size of the bed there was plenty of room to be comfortable but it looked like Jimin was balancing on the very edge, jungkook  walked around to the small boy staring at his sleeping face, his whole body curled like a baby in the womb, knowing that Jimin used to sleep like the dead he carefully picked him up and moved him over so he'd be more comfortable before going around to the other side and slipping into the bed. His thoughts went back to earlier and the memory of Jimins body stirred up his nether region making him squirm and turn on his side facing away from Jimin.
Morning came and with it the arrival of  Tae . He slammed open the door and shrieked,"I don't fucking believe it,"
Jimin and Jungkook woke up at the noise looking at the other boy before realising their present position . Jimin lay on Jungkooks bare chest, his T shirt gone in the night as he must have got hot, jimins hand on his front near his navel, Jungkooks hand was around Jimins waist under his t shirt, both boys legs were entwined.
Both boys shot apart faces red, each standing at opposite sides of the bed.
" you said No to me so you could have him," Tae sneered to Jungkook.
" No, no Tae, it's nothing, I'd never be with Junkook," he lied.
" we must have just cuddled in our sleep," jungkook said slightly annoyed by Jimins comment.
" you sure Jimin? Your not lying to me are you, do you have feelings for Kookie," he angrily said to the small boy.
" he's just a friend Tae, I probably thought he was my pillow, remember how I used to cuddle them and plushies?" Jimin said determinedly ,anxious that neither of the two others knew about the secret crush Jimin had for years about Jungkook.
Jungkook was a bit miffed at just being passed off by Jimin, he didn't know why though.
Tae calmed down ," I'm sorry of course you wouldn't choose jimin over me ," he said smugly.
"Tae, we need to talk," Jungkook said.
" of course Kookie,jimin will excuse us won't you,"
Jimin nodded grabbing his clothes and going to the other room to dress quickly. Rushing downstairs he found pen and paper, wrote a quick thank you to Jungkook and quietly left.
Walking quickly down the street he felt bogged down by the secret and lies he'd said earlier but glad jungkook was not even suspicious of his secret crush on him and guilty about his lie of never wanting to be with Jungkook.
He felt his confidence in himself go low remembering Tae's derisory statement of Jungkook never choosing Jimin over him.Why had he never noticed Tae's behaviour towards him before he had thought of them as friends but now felt Tae treated him like an enemy.he hailed a taxi, getting to his hotel room he went and showered and slipped into his lonely bed, he wasn't hungry and he had nowhere to be, putting his phone on silent he cuddled a pillow as lonely tears fell down his face before he eventually went to sleep.