The kindness of man

It had been a month since the two boys got together, a month where they had learnt how to please each other, go on days out become like a couple but never actually putting a name on their relationship.
"Kookie, I'm telling you these kids are a joy to teach, they are opening up day by day,I love it"
" I'm glad Jiminee, it's good for them and you, I found a few other donations from big hits groups, everyone seems willing to help and Hobi has put a limited addition outfit up for auction, Jin offered up tickets for his restaurant and signed photos, Suga a signed manuscript of his first number one,Namjoon  a crate of wine since his venture into vines panned out, stuff tastes great, fancy keeping it a secret all this time!"
" I knew he had them he'd established them a while back but wasn't sure if he'd be into it,seems his green fingers have done him proud"
"The boys have done good"
" Yer, Tae sent a message asking if I thought anyone would be interested in a photo shoot with him and a walk round the set of his drama"
"What did you say?"
"Along the lines of Duh! Are you freaking kidding  me everyone will want it!"
They both laughed," you know Kookie you are doing a video to air of the kids performing, the boys have all given , Jins even offered his restaurant for the auction to take place, but what have I done?"
"Are you kidding me? No one was aware of this before you stepped in, the funds you raise will be amazing."
"I wanted to do something,but I didn't think you would agree or the others."
"Just tell me Jimin,"
"I Erm ,wanted to do an updated version of pied piper, all proceeds to go to the home under the ' Bts foundation' .
Jungkook looked at the small boy whose caring nature never failed to amaze him." Let me speak to the others, for myself I'm all in."
Jimin nodded smiling to the other.
Jungkook went to his home office to ring their friends about Jimins suggestion, while the other went upstairs to take a long shower to ease his tense muscles, worry about getting everything in place something he tried to hide from jungkook.
He was leaning head under the pouring water hands against the tiled wall when a pair of hands touched his waist, "stay there baby, "a husky voice  demanded as a naked Jungkook pressed against the others arse his member prodding against it , wet fingers massaged  Jimins hole before the pressure of Jungkooks large cock invading it brought a blissful moan from Jimin, jungkook held his hips tight his thrusts making Jimins hands slip on the wall, Jungkook pulled back lifting the boy to face him and sliding him back on his cock as he leant him against the wall thrusting up demandingly, Jimins legs hooked around his waist , his dick rubbing between the pair of them, as tilting his head back against the wall he felt jungkook suck on his sensitive neck making him cum quickly, a few hard thrusts later and jungkook came loving the feel of Jimins tight walls surrounding him.
Letting the small boy stand up the pair washed and dried themselves off before making their way to the bedroom," can we have a cuddle before I go cook ?" Said Jimin.
" always baby ," Jungkook pulled back the covers and both slipped in the  bed,the aftermath of their lovemaking causing them to nap in each other's arms.
An hour later Jimin stretched the nap had done him good, he raised his head from Jungkooks chest to find the other boy staring at him with a smile on his face.
" what, have I got something in my face?" He wiped around his mouth in case he had drooled in his sleep.
" nope I just like looking at you..... by the way before I got so needy in the shower the boys have all agreed with your suggestion of re-recording  pied piper and bug hit will loan the studio."
Jimin hugged him ,giving little kisses on his chest making Jungkook say," unless you want round 2 you better stop and go get dinner!"
" hmmmm, jungkook or dinner? Hard decision..... let me see..... eeek!" As jungkook came threateningly towards his mouth," Dinner let's get dinner, the small boy rushed from the bed grabbing some sweats and a t shirt before running downstairs , the other shaking his head laughing as he followed him.

Another month followed, all plans put in place, first to happen was the re-recorded song, the boys enjoyed themselves immensely recording again it brought back many happy memories . The song would be released after the airing of the video Jungkook made. He was so proud of Jimins achievements with the kids, all of them had played a part the small concert a mini success, the excitement of kids and staff catching,
Jimin had also done an offshoot narrative describing the home, the fact it relied on charity, the hopes of the kids ,the fact that the kids didn't see themselves as disabled but enabled, proud to be able to do what others thought impossible. Shots of the home and limited resources were also videod, then it ended with Jimin saying it was the unkindness of man that put the kids in this position and he hoped the kindness of man would show the kids people really cared and ended with a shot of the little girl Jimin had first met waving at the camera.
When Jimin had seen the end result he had cried,jungkook became alarmed thinking he'd done something wrong, but Jimin had assured him they were happy tears at how well it had turned out.
The video was released, it grew a lot of interest, people sent toys , clothing books and donations to the home.
Jimin took all the boys with him to see the kids excited faces. Staff came up and bowed to the boys exclaiming what a joy it was to see the kids happy faces. While they were there a building contractor came up to ask if his company could paint and tidy up the place and build smooth walkways for the wheelchairs to be pushed along , all free of charge.
The next thing was the release of the song, the only downside in this was Rose was part of the promotion team, Jungkook couldn't refuse as the company were promoting for free.
He made sure to keep away from her and dealt mainly with the rest of the team unaware of her malicious gaze following him and Jimin.
The song hit all time records the money it made setting up the home for a very long time, such a success that couples soon started visiting the place to see the kids and after two more months three children were being put up for adoption their disabilities disregarded once the prospective parents got to know them.
Jimin was ecstatic the thrill of getting help for the children such a pleasure for him his happiness rubbed off on everyone, except one person.
The auction was in three days, the promotion team going full pelt, everyone had fought to get tickets for it and those that couldn't could partake online.
Jimin helped Jin with all the necessaries to get the restaurant ready for the event, the promotion team working there taking pictures of things up for auction and writing descriptions,everyone was busy .
Jimin slipped outside to cool down he'd been running around all afternoon. He became aware of someone next to him, glancing up he saw it was Rose. He nodded and made to walk past, until a hand gripped onto his arm nails digging in." So you think your quite the little saviour don't you?"
" look Rose let's not fight, this is for the kids, it's not about us or Jungkook,"
"Do you know I've never hated someone as much as you, how he could pick you over me I don't know. He's getting quite the reputation in media circles but there again the maknae always could turn his hand to anything, he could have been mine you ruined it."
" I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do."
"Oh there is Jimin....what do you think would happen if it got leaked that you and Jungkook were in a gay relationship?"
Jimin looked at the girl shocked," you wouldn't do that to Jungkook?!?"
" I admit it isn't the best option, the best option would be for you to get your gay arse right away from him , tell him you used him to make this all happen, that you were never into him, if you do that I'll leave you alone and he will come to me, if you don't you and Jungkook can face the wrath of the homophobics in society I don't think he'll get many job offers then."
Jimin was numb, he was going to loose his happiness, he knew he had to do as she asked, he couldn't put Jungkook through all that, he wasn't bothered about himself being outed as gay it had never bothered him, but for Jungkook it could mean the demise of all things he enjoyed doing.
He turned to the girl," ok I will leave but it will be after the auction, he'd get suspicious otherwise,"
She nodded smiling " I knew you would see it my way."