I want all of you

Jimin was dumbstruck was Jungkook really kissing him,had he heard right Jungkook wanted to be more than friends?
"Food , came a cheerful voice near the door ," Jungkook immediately carried Jimin to the table acting as if he hadn't just been kissing Jimins face off.
Namjoon came in carrying a stacked tray , Jungkook going to the kitchen area in the pod to collect bowls and cutlery,once the food was dished up jungkook helped Jimin as it was his dominant hand that was injured so feeding himself was awkward. Once eaten although not late Namjoon excused himself taking the dishes he and Jungkook had washed up back with him . Jimin yawned tired and feeling the pain ,jungkook went to carry him to the bed.
"Erm I need the bathroom,to you know.....and I will wash up while there."
So instead jungkook carried him there," Don't lock the door in case you fall , sit on the bath edge while washing and call me when done."
Jimin nodded embarrassed , after doing his business and brushing his teeth with difficulty he tried taking off his top to wash himself down but struggled a frustrated sound exiting his mouth.
"Jimin you ok?"
"No"
" can I come in"
"Ok"
Jungkook opened the door seeing the frustrated look and realising why," let me help you," gently pulling the top up and off the boys body," jeans?" Jimin went red but nodded. Jungkook carefully slipped them down  his legs getting them off carefully over the injured ankle. He glanced lustfully at the boys body but stepped away,". Call me when your done,"
Stepping out of the bathroom and feeling his heart hammer.
Fifteen minutes later Jimin was washed and back sitting on the bed in his boxers,"Erm can you pass me a t shirt that should be ok to sleep like this won't it?
Jungkook nodded," right. I'll take a shower and shorts n t shirt back soon."
He walked into the bathroom , fuck how was he going to sleep with that body next to him, how silky Jimins skin looked , looking down he saw he had a tent in his boxers," well I'll have to sort that before going back out."
Slipping his boxers off he contemplated having a cold shower but decided against and pleasured himself instead, thinking of Jimin all the while, knowing he was going to cum hard he covered his mouth with his hand stifling the moan as he released. Washing up he dried off pulling on the shorts and t shirt before going back out.
"You ok Kook I thought I heard a noise,"
"Er just banged my head when I dropped the soap." He lied, before fetching some water and painkillers for Jimin to take.
Once they decided which side they would sleep both got into bed , Jimin was so tired from his stressful day he soon dropped off.
Jungkook lay rigid, he could smell the others unique scent, since his realisation of how much Jimin meant to him he had replayed days of old in his head, the times Jimin had seemed too attached and he'd shouted at him for being clingy and pushed him away , he'd known then subconsciously that something about Jimin attracted him but because he was so young he didn't understand his feelings, but did Jimin really like him now or had he got over any feelings he'd had?
Just then the small boy turned in his sleep the pain in his body making him whimper,"Kookie....." this brought a smile to Jungkooks face, yes Jimin thought of him,all he had to do now was show his interest to him and hope Jimin reciprocated.
The morning came and with it two sleepy boys cuddling together, being drawn to each other even in their sleep.
Jimin awoke first, he found himself huddled into a bare chest, arms around him, realisation came to him and he tried to push away gently forgetting his wrist.
"Owww!"
"Lay still Jiminee," came a sleepy voice
"Er ,um, sorry I forgot how much I fidget in my sleep,Erm I didn't mean to lay on you......Erm didn't you have a T shirt on last night.?"
"Mmmm, I usually don't sleep in one but to spare your blushes I put one on , I must have been too hot and pulled it off sorry."
" no, no you should have slept how you want ,I maybe a vir..., unused to it but im not a prude!"
Jungkook sat up , looking down at the small boy intently," Jimin are you a virgin?"
The small boy went as red as a tomato, knowing in this day and age it was uncommon , but he'd never felt the need to go with anyone once he realised his feelings for Jungkook, he had of course pleasured himself but that was all.
" I Er ,sort of , maybe,okay yes, is it a crime?" He said not angry but in a voice as if he was defending himself.
" no Jiminee, it's not, it means your first time will be special," he said to the boy lust in his voice, he was going to be Jimins first and last.
"Hmm , whatever, it's no big deal is it, just two people getting of l-like masturbating...,"
"Oh Jimin are you trying to tell me you pleasure yourself?"jungkook laughed enjoying seeing the flustered face of the other.
"Stop making me sound weird, yes I have ok but sex , I don't know why all the drama about it."
"Have you never had a blow job Jimin?"
" what is it with you as I said I -I have pleasured myself so it's all the same right," the small boy fidgeted making Jungkook look down and smile at what he saw.
Leaning in to Jimins ear he whispered," I'm gonna show you it's not the same."
Jungkook hovered over the small boy beneath him , he bent and kissed the surprised boys lips sucking on them making him gasp, giving the taller male access as his tongue slipping it in and reaching the hollows . Jimin felt himself get harder, the reaction he had to Jungkooks touch was more erotic than he'd ever thought it would be. Jungkook moved to Jimins neck kissing and sucking on spots revealing another area Jimin was unaware of as being sensitive, downwards Jungkook moved , licking nipping and thoroughly turning the other on. Eventually he reached Jimins engorged member,"watch me Jimin, feel and see me do this," slipping his tongue along the sensitive tip he looked up at Jimin looking down at him. Licking the length of him he slipped Jimins length into his mouth hollowing his cheeks to make the boy feel pleasure, playing with the others balls before bobbing his head up and down, hearing moans, his tongue ran around the length in his mouth, then he slipped it out making the boy gasp and whine, pumping the length with his hands jungkook said," so baby does it feel the same as when you do it?" The pumping getting faster,the boy shook his head moaning, "ah Kookie, suck me please suck me......."
"Anything for you sweetie," closing his lips over Jimins dick ," oh Kookie .....I feel ' the boy pushed his hips upwards, making his cock slam down Jungkooks throat desperate to ease the want.
Jungkook gripped the boys hips keeping him still as he sucked the boys member.
"Aaaaaargh,!" Jimin couldn't hold back , cum spurting down Jungkooks throat.
Jungkook eased off letting himself swallow the other boys juice, watching as the boys expressive face revealed the pleasure just received.
" you like that?"
"Hummmm, so good,"
"And that's just a blowjob, wait til you have sex," the tall boy grinned before moving off the bed and washing up, coming back afterwards to carry Jimin to do the same , whistling happily as he noticed the still dazed look on the boys face.
Jimin felt embarrassed but also wanting , what he wasn't sure of.
Jungkook inwardly smiled at the boys look before saying," so Jimin first Bj , was it good for you?"
The red faced boy nodded," b-better than me,I didn't know it would feel like that,so ,thank..... you for showing me and doing all you wanted to."
"Oh Jimin thats just part of it, I want all of you Jimin and once your healed I'll take all of you that's a promise!"
Jimin was astonished,Jungkook wanted him? His head buzzed with this information suddenly wishing he'd heal in a hurry.