Lost love

Jungkook was worried about Jimin. The last couple of days he'd been quiet , except when they made love,then he'd been intense in taking care of Jungkook pleasuring him to extremes where he couldn't reciprocate back he was so overwhelmed and sensitive from Jimins ministrations.
It was auction day ,Jungkook stared at the smaller,"you nervous Jiminee? You don't seem yourself?"
Jimin looked at the love of his life knowing today was the last day he'd see him.
"Yes nervous, I want everything to go well for the home , thank you Jungkook for all your hard work it's meant a lot."
" hey Jimin, we all enjoyed helping, now I have to work , you said you'll meet me there later can you take my suit, I'll shower at work and come straight there with the others and change,bye for now."
Jimin nodded watching his love walk out the door. As soon as he had gone he burst out crying, slowly making his way upstairs and  packing  taking it to a local cab firm and arranging for them to bring it along at the time they were picking him up that evening.Slipping a note for Jungkook into his pocket he left.
The day passed last minute touches in place a podium set up for the auctioneer, place cards on tables. Jimin dressed in Jins office making sure to cover his puffy eyes from earlier. Walking back to the restaurant he saw guests arriving he went to greet them .Jungkook rushed in with his work colleagues including the promotion team which meant Rose who smirked at Jimin, who passed her an envelope when no one was looking.

"Jimin suit?"
"Jins office."
"You coming with"
" Erm gotta greet the guests."
A quick nod and Jungkook rushed off coming back a short time later to look for his place sitting.Rose was trying to get him to sit next to her but one thing Jimin had made sure off was that he was no where near her table, he was at a front table with BTS and some of the carehome staff, all of which had been gifted an elegant outfit by Jimin.
Jimin started off the auction with a little speech,
" ladies and gentlemen I'd like to thank you all for attending tonight. As you are aware the proceeds for tonight will go to the disabled care home for children, you've all heard the story over the last few months, these children are classed as disabled. This was a disadvantage to them because they weren't wanted,I want to tell you here and now, these children are'enabled' they try harder than the rest of us, find great joy in doing things we take for granted....,all it needed was a little recognition and financial help to get this place running smoother and allow the children to participate in normal activities which the staff( he gestured to his table) have been proudly trying to do with limited funds.In an ideal world a place like this shouldn't exist, children should be loved for who they are not what they are, unfortunately it does exist, so I'm asking you all to please place bids, we need to help as much as possible, BTS have set a foundation up to  help run the place any and all donations will go into that fund to manage the home, there are also online donation Forms for people who are interested to give a little each month. Ladies and gentlemen I thank you in advance and now for the auction, he bowed and left the stage to go back to his seat amid loud clapping and cheers.
The night went on , numerous moments such as when Tae modelled himself  for his gift while winking at the guests got much laughter and plenty of bids, a picture Jungkook had painted years ago went for a huge amount as did all the donations. It was extremely successful and as the evening came to an end it should have been Jimin returning to the stage to give thanks and tote up the amount of the night but gripping Jungkooks hand he said," please Jungkook go up there for me I need to pee and I don't want to embarrass myself up there by crying."
Jungkook nodded already seeing tears in the boys eyes," ok then just for you, hurry up don't be away to long I'll miss you," he said,
Jimin stood up," I'll miss you too ,"he said  tears starting to drip before he hurried away catching Rose staring at him in triumph. He took a look back seeing the light of his life speaking to the crowd, before he slipped away to his waiting taxi got in and drove off tears falling down his cheeks.
The crowd were laughing at his anecdotes but all Jungkook wanted was to see if jimin was ok. Finishing his talk he walked off to his table looking. around for Jimin then suddenly their table was engulfed by invited media questions asked of the boys which they answered drawing the staff in so they could converse as well, half an hour later and Jungkook still hadn't seen Jimin so he started looking around for him but couldn't find him. Going back to his table he asked the other boys who were finishing their drinks before leaving," have any off you seen Jimin?"
They all looked at him,
"Actually no"
"Is he in my office"
"Not seen him for a while"
A tap on his shoulder made him turn round to see Rose holding an envelope," Er Hi Jungkook, I don't know why but Jimin gave this to me earlier said to make sure I gave it to you?"
Jungkook took the envelope,opening it
HI KOOKIE
IF YOUR READING THIS I'VE GONE SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT I CANT FOOL  YOU  ANY LONGER WE ARENT A COUPLE WE NEVER CALLED OUR RELATIONSHIP ANYTHING SO LETS QUIT NOW.I NEEDED YOUR HELP WITH ALL THIS AND IT WORKED SO IM GRATEFUL
I NEED TO SPREAD MY WINGS SO DONT BOTHER LOOKING FOR ME NOT THAT I THINK YOU WILL ITS BEEN NICE WORKING WITH YOU BYE JIMIN
He stared in shock crumpling the paper turning to Rose he said," when did he give you this?"
"Erm I think it was when you went up to the stage?" She said innocently.
Jungkook stormed off going to Jins office the other boys following.
Jungkook paced the floor anger in every step, he couldn't believe it had Jimin used him, his heart kept shouting 'No' but he had the proof in his hand didn't he?
"Jungkook what's up?"
"Jimin"
"What about Jimin?"
"This,"
He threw down the letter which the  others  picked up and read.
"Bullshit," said Suga.
"Total crap," said Tae
"Nope not gonna believe it," Hobi said
" that's not like Jimin at all ,"Jin said.
"Somethings wrong" Namjoon said worriedly
Jungkook looked at them all, they too told him what his heart was telling him, he didn't believe a word of that note it was the total opposite of the caring Jimin they all knew.
"Where is he? Somethings happened, he's been quiet the last few days but also extra loving what's going on?
"Ew,Not that we needed to know that ,but maybe he's home after all he has all his stuff maybe he hasn't gone anywhere yet?" Tae said.
Jungkook hugged the boy ,"your right I'll go back now he'll tell me what's wrong we can sort it out ", he rushed off with the boys" call us" ringing in his ears.
Driving home he went through the last week trying to pinpoint what Jimiin could be unhappy about but came up with nothing, reaching home he ran into the house yelling Jimins name, the house was in darkness, he ran to Jimins room turning on the light looking around but saw nothing, literally nothing that showed that Jimin had ever been there.
Dropping to his Knees he yelled"JIMIN" before crying for his lost love.