Under Her Authority

"Oh fuck."

"Where are your manners, Ms. Stark? Need I give you another reminder of what happens when you disobey my orders?"

"N-no, Ms. Romanoff. I'm sorry. Please, don't stop. Oh god-" another breath stolen from your mouth as her lips greedily tainted your neck.

"Better. But not quite there, darling."

"Please. My god, Natasha."

"Sweetheart, we've really got to work on your behavior." She breathed into your neck, a smirk making it's presence known on your skin. Her hands continued roaming above your shredded dark teal blouse, the few buttons covering your cleavage had been furiously ripped off moments before. Yes, it was a really pretty top, but in all honesty the only thing you could think about was how good she was with her mouth and you haven't even gotten to experience the main course yet.

All thoughts of any other being than Natasha vanished from your mind. Her hands clawing the exposed skin of your chest while the other ran down your hip and towards your skirt. The material soon ruffled up to your hip as her hand began revealing more skin.

"Such a pretty skirt. But I think I'd much rather prefer what's underneath it, don't you agree?"

"God, yes. Please, Nat, just touch me."

"That's not very convincing. Tell me how much you really want it." She whispered into your ear, her breath scorching your lobe but still managing to bring chills to your body. Natasha's fingers played with the fabric above your lace bra, her finger pressing into the area above your nipple while her other hand rose to your inner thigh. The pace she was going out made you want to scream out but all you could manage were heavy breaths and moans as your hands desperately gripped onto the edge of her desk.

"Natty, please. God, I can't think about anything other than your fingers inside me. If you can't finish the job, I will."

"Not when you're under my authority, you won't. Nobody touches you but me, understand?"

Her hands finally made their way to the cloth of your lace panties, no doubt drenched to the core by now. She slid two of her fingers across the length of your clit and down to your entrance. With the motion of her fingers you let out a whimper instead. Something Natasha clearly didn't appreciate when her hand fled to your throat and enclosed around your neck. A gasp escaped your parted lips as her eyes looked demandingly into yours and her fingers pressed harder into your sex.

"Answer me."

"Yes, Ms. Romanoff." You smirked into her hold, feeling the effects of her grip take place and the small high release a wave of arousal as she began her dipping her fingers underneath your panties. Soon Natasha was the one wearing the smirk as your eyes made their way to the back of your head. Her eyes were planted on your pleasured expression when her fingers dipped into the source of your heat and collected your slick.

"God, you're dripping. Acting like daddy's precious little girl when you're being such a little slut for me. Look at you."

Her words only added to the flushed red on your cheeks, but you truly couldn't care less. You only fed into her voice and grinded your hips into her hand with a whine. Anything to get her where you needed her most. But Natasha was never one to give in easily, especially not when she had you like this. Sprawled across her desk with your legs spread for your boss.

"Desperate now, are we, baby?"

"Please, just fuck me."

The look in her eyes turned far more animalistic, her drive only quickened and her hand finally, finally, entered you as another moan broke free. Her fingers sunk themselves into you, reaching spots that you could only dream of. She began thrusting them agonizingly slow, your slick making it very easy to do so and creating an embarrassing sound of your arousal. Another cocky grin made it's way to Natasha's face as she breathed in your essence. You needed her to go harder, faster, anything.