Chapter-1

Jungkook POV•

Jungkook- Where are you princess?
Yn- Am here!! (Giggles)
Jungkook- Princess come out you know I can't live without seeing you.
Yn- Then come find me (Giggles)
Jungkook- So you are being a naughty princess and you know what happens to  naughty princess they get punished so am telling you if I found you myself their will be a punishment for being a bad princess.
Yn-  giggles...
Yn- Find me then.

Author's POV••

With that YN started running while giggling. She hide inside a closest still giggling like a kid. On the other side Jungkook can hear YN's giggles. He started moving towards the room where YN is hiding. He opened the door and said....

Jungkook POV•

Jungkook- looks like no one is here...
Yn- *giggles*
Jungkook- Or the bad princess is here??
Yn- *giggles*
Jungkook- FOUND YOU!!!!
Yn- ugh!! You sacred me now let me scare you *giggles* *disappear*
Jungkook- Princess! Princess! Where are you princess!! I am telling you it not funny my love!! Where are you come out!! Y/n!!!!!

I open my eyes while breathing heavily. Sweats are all over my face again a nightmare about my princess. It's been 2 weeks I hasn't seen my princess because of this mafia training but finally today am going to see my princess again. I had a bad feeling of letting her alone. What if someone touch her or What if someone made her cry? or something bad like what if someone take her away from me? Well I trust my friends I told them to take care of my princess when am away but what if they do something no no no they will not but what if taehyung try to flirt with her? Or what if jimin try to touch her? Well taehyung will not look bad without a tongue and about  jimin he already have smol hands it will not look bad if I make them more smol.

I had my breakfast while thinking about my princess. Am going to surprise her ik she would have missed me alot.

×YN POV×

I was walking through the corridor with lisa. She is talking about last week sneak out party. I was never been in any party before but I have to say it was fun. I smiled thinking about those 2 weeks without him. But suddenly I saw a boy running toward me and lisa. I gasped seeing his face. Blood was coming out of his nose and lips, he look like he is badly beaten. Wait isn't he the boy from the party who tried to touch me.

YN- *gasped* Hey W..what happened?
Boy- Am sorry, am s-so sor-try ff.or to-uching yo-u *crying while saying*
???- Isn't he was the boy who tried to touch you princess??

My heart stopped, this voice,it's him, he's back no.no.no. pls god say it's not him, it can't be him. It can't be Jeon Jungkook. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice.

Boy- Ugh!!
Jungkook- How dare you the whole university knowns that she is mine then how dare you even look at her. Let me show what happened when you touch something that is mine.
Boy- Plz am s-sorr-ry  I-I-I will ne-ver do tha-at again plz for-give m-me.
Lisa- YN YN do something he will kill him
YN- huh? OMG Jungkook! Jungkook! Plz stop you will kill him Jungkook!! He lose a lot of blood Jungkook plz stop!!!