Chapter- 5

Jimin's POV
Location- BTS hideout

Jimin- okay am leaving then.

Taehyung- where are you going??

Jimin- atcutally I had some work and also mom told me that Jackson is back so am going to meet him too.

Namjoon- I heard that he is engaged now.

Jin- yeah I heard that too.

J-hope- she is the main fashion designer in his company and they fall for each other.

Jungkook- wow our little brother is grown now.

Jimin- yeah I should be get going now.

Location- Jackson Mansion

Jackson- hyung!!

Jimin- ahh Jackson you little brat how dare you didn't tell me that you're coming huh

Jackson- am sorry hyung i want to surprise you.

Jimin- so I got to know that our little Jacky is engaged now??

Jackson- *shy smile* ummm...yes

Jimin- I knew it so who's that lucky girl!!!

Jackson- wait hyung I will call her she's in the kitchen.

Jimin- awww cooking for her soon to be hubby

Jackson- hyungggg pleasee stop!!!!

Jimin- ok ok

Jackson- BABYYY!!!

???- YES !!!

Jackson- BABY COME DOWNSTAIRS I WANT  YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!!!

???- COMINGGGG JUST LET ME CHANGE FIRST!!!!

Jackson-  OKAYYY!!!

.Time skips.

•Jimin's POV•

Jimin-  me and Jackson were talking and laughing after all am seeing him after a long time. Am happy to know that our little Jacky is doing great.
I look over towards the stairs my eyes are stuck. So beautiful these are the words  came out of my mouth without my permission. This girl has a power- power of beauty that can make any men kneel down for her. Her beautiful brown eyes, pink hairs, chubby chicks and her juicy plump pink lips are the best. Goddd how can someone be this beautiful. I just want to hold her tightly and kiss her lipss. I just want to fu- no no no jimin what are thinking she's Jackson's girl but why... Why she have to be Jackson's girl ughh!!

???- Oppa!