Chapter- 2

×Y/N POV×

He is coming closer and closer am backing away. I can see darkness in his eye's like they are going to eat me. Soon my back touch the door and now am trapped between the door and the beast.

Jungkook- Princess look at me.
YN-...
Jungkook- I SAID LOOK AT ME!!

I flinched and look at his eye's no matter how dark they are they are beautiful. I can see my trembling body in his eye's. And then Lisa's word came to my mind. Fight back?? Can I. Jungkook came closer he was about to kiss me but I pushed him.

What I did?? I pushed him? No one What I did I messed up this time.

Jungkook- I see you changed when am not here. You think you can fight me JEON JUNGKOOK HUH??!!! HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME??

YN- jung-kook I-I didn't mmean to d-do that am s-soorry.

Then he pushed me on the bed and hover over me and start kissing my lips like a beast that's what he is. I am scared, I can't fight back, you are a stupid to even think that you can fight with him y/n I pity myself. Plz someone save me. Suddenly door brust open and namjoon,seokjin and yoongi sunbae-nim came. Namjoon sunbae-nim stop jungkook and yoongi sunbae-nim hit him hard and seokjin sunbae-nim came to me.

Jungkook- hyung!!
Yoongi- Are you fucking kidding me what do you think you are doing jungkook.
Jungkook- it's none of your business.
Yoongi- it is my business she is like my sister.
Jungkook- she is not, if you lost your sister doesn't mean that she can be yours.

Silence...

Yoongi sunbae-nim have a sister?? He lost her I feel sorry.

Namjoon- jungkook think before speaking do you know what you are saying.

Yoongi- I lost my gummy bear doesn't mean I will let you hurt her too...

so listen here everybody from today onwards YN is my sister and if anyone tried to misbehave with her he/she will fight with the rage of Min Yoongi mark my words.

Gummy Bear?? Why does it sounds familiar. Yoongi sunbae-nim came to me and hold my hand and started to drag me out of the room.

Time Skip's

YN- thank you sunbae-nim for standing for me.
Yoongi- it's alright and you can call me oppa.
YN- umm am not comfortable with calling you oppa but can I call you hyung.

Yoongi POV

Did I hear it right she is just like my gummy bear. That's why I want to protect her.

Yoongi- you know what my gummy bear also used to call me hyung she thinks that oppa is clingy*smiling thinking about her sister*

YN- you must love her alot??

Yoongi- a lot more than anything but I was not able to protect her but I promise you YN that I will protect you.

YN- Thank you hyung I always wanted a big brother and now I have you.

Yoongi- feel free to come to me.

YN- I think we should go to our respective class.

Yoongi- nah am taking a day off I am tired.

YN- take care hyung.

With that she started walking towards the corridor. Aah *sigh* she is just like her the way she smiles, the way she cries everything about her is so similar to her. So similar to my damhee. I can't not forget that day when dad told me that mom is no more and they are still finding damhee. A tear left my eye I wipe it down. *sigh* am sorry I didn't able to protect you my gummy bear.

    Time Skip's at night

×  YN POV ×

Lisa- YN I want to talk to you.

Yn- what it is??

Lisa- I want to talk about you going to aunt.

My eye's widen.

Yn- what you mean.

Lisa- look YN mom want to send one of us to aunt for study.

Yn- ik that but why do you want me to go there we talked about this Lisa.

Lisa- but me and mom both want you to go there.

Yn- why you always want to go to Paris then what happened now. It was your dream right??

Lisa- look YN nothing is more important to me more than you.

Yn- but why you want me to go??

Lisa- so that Jungkook can leave you!!

YN- huh?

**Jungkook can leave me?**

Lisa- you can go to Paris and he will not be able to find about you YN you will be free.

Yn- *free*

Lisa- you can start a new life!!

Yn- *new life*

Yn- can I??

Lisa- of course you can!!

Yn- but what about mom??

Lisa- I will take care of Mom you can go okay.

Yn- I need time to think about this.

Lisa- no YN this month we are going to graduate it's now or never choice is your. You want to feel free or caged.

Yn- I want to be free. I will go.

Lisa- that's final I will talk to mom.

YN- **I will be free I can finally fly**

•• Author POV ••

YN- **I will be free I can finally fly**

But that what yn thinks. She doesn't know that she is going to make a biggest mistake of her life. She going to make a beast carve for her.

Will YN able to fly free??
Will jeon Jungkook able to forget YN??
Will yoongi ever find about her sister?!

Want to know more ??

Stay continued with the story of a normal girl who made a Mafia obsessed with her...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••