Chapter- 4

Author POV

Large dark walls with beautiful and elegant furniture , long seemingly endless hallway. The hall was straight with walls on each side, matter of fact there were no window at all just walls that like in the room before showed nothing but darkness.

Here he came walking like a king. He totally describes as a elegant person. Every part of his body describe perfection but this perfect man also came with flaws. He look like a "Wynorrific cyclone sight." That's what people says.

Walking down the hallway. With rage in his eye's. He have power -power of killing anyone with his eye's. As  he got outside just with the click of his fingers a helicopter landed. He got inside the helicopter and said with his husky and deep voice "Move".

Location- Jungkook's Office

Jungkook POV

Jungkook- how the hell you didn't able to find huh??

Men- k-king we find the whole Korea she is nowhere to find.

Jungkook- I Just Gave You One Little Work And You Are Here Saying That You Didn't Able To Find My Princess!!!

Men- k-ki*shoot*

Jungkook- LISTEN HERE CAREFULLY I NEED MY PRINCESS IN FRONT OF ME BEFORE THE CROWN CEREMONY DID YOU GET IT !!!!

All men's- YES KING!!

Jungkook- GO NOW!!!

Taehyung- calm down JK.

Jungkook- how can I calm down when I didn't see my princess for a whole fucking year and now she is nowhere to find.

Jungkook- and you know I have to get married first to get the crown and I can't marry any girl if she is not my princess.

Jimin- oh god jungkook you are so obsessed with her what so good about her??

Jungkook- *smile* everything about her is perfect. She is an angel my angel. I want to claim her as mine and only mine.

J-hope- omo our jungkook is smiling. Finally he is going to get married to his love and I also want someone to call me uncle.

Jungkook- stop it hyung*blush*

Jimin- now our great scary mafia king is blushing thinking about a girl.

Jungkook- hyunggg!!!

My princess am coming to get you soon . just a little more waiting then I can finally have you in my arms and never let you go...

Location- Riverside
YN POV

The moon was up in the east, above me, and stars were shining in the clear sky. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. I was happy to be alone with Jackson. It's been 9 months since me and Jackson are dating and today Jackson take me here to tell me something important.