Chapter- 3

××Y/N POV××

Run Run Run that's all am thinking about. My mind is messed up I can't think straight. I am running through this large forest idk where to go am in nowhere. Am tired but I can't stop my life depends on my legs today. I want to give up. My legs feel like jelly. My mind is telling me to RUN. I have to run or the beast will eat me alive.

I can't, I just can't I don't want to die I have dreams. Dream to see my mom smile while saying “yes she is my daughter". Dream to see Lisa becoming a dance. Dream of a happy family. I can't just give up. 

But look's like they are going to remain as a dream. I fell I fell-

Then I hear loud laugh. The beast is here....he is going to kill me.....

Jungkook- oh princess didn't I told you that you can run but you can't hide. You did a big mistake by running away from me princess.

YN- am s-orry jung-kook don't ddo t-this to-o m-ee

Jungkook- NO NO NO I warned you didn't I THEN HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!!!!

YN- am sorry Jungkook plz forgive me
*while crying*

Jungkook- since you are the love of my life I forgave you.

YN- re-really.

Jungkook- yes but that don't mean that am not going to punish you.

YN- what you mean.

Jungkook- let's make it easy and quick princess you will not feel any pain.

YN- no jungkook plz don't do this *crying hardly*

Jungkook- we don't have choice princess this is the only way we can be forever together don't you want that. Now shall we start. *Smiling creepily*

Yn- NO JUNGKOOK plz listen to me.

He take out a knife from his pocket.

Jungkook- there's nothing to listen my love.

Then he kissed me deeply and stab me in the heart.

YN- AHHHH!!!!

•••

YN- AHHHH!!!

I woke up while screaming. Again a nightmare. I got up and look at the nightstand to find my phone. I look at the time it show's 3:57am. My mind is messed so I think about doing on a morning walk. I walked to my window to have a look at the city it's my habit now.