Drinks are on Harley

Percy's POV

Percy was depressed to say the least. He was just getting use to the idea that he could start a new life in this world without the gods interfering. It wouldn't be normal, because he himself wasn't normal anymore, but at least he could finally find peace.

Then the monsters started showing up. First it had just been the manticore, but then more and more of them showed up from flaming haired empusa to the minotaur. And, as icing atop the unlucky cake, Percy's old friends and teammates somehow managed to cross over to this world as well.

Harley must have picked up on his bad mood earlier that day and because she insisted they go out for some drink to relax. However, Percy was beginning to think he was just an excuse for Harley to hit the clubs because she wouldn't let him drink any alcohol. "You ain't old enough yet, Puddin'." She'd said swiping the drink infront of him for herself.

So there Percy sat lazily swirling the blue coke he'd summoned. His mind was solely focused on recent events. More specifically, the appearance of the remaining Seven.

The son of Poseidon's heart was a complete mess. He'd missed them all so much, but it also hurt when he saw them, especially Annabeth. He felt betrayed by her. And by association, he felt slightly abandoned by his other demigod friends.

What am I going to do about them in the future? They're stuck here with me now, and we'll eventually run into each other again. There's also the increasing number of monster! Ugh. Percy mentally groaned.

He wondered how long it had been for them since he last saw them in his dream. Time moved differently between the two worlds, and they were already physically several years older than him.

What have they been doing for the last few years, and what did I miss? Was there another war while I was gone?

All of these thoughts circled around in Percy's head until a strong arm gripped his shoulder and drew him back to reality.

"You okay, Percy?" Slade asked. Ivy, Cheshire, and Slade were all sitting next to him, now looking at him with concern.

"I'm okay," Percy lied.

Slade didn't seem to believe that, and neither did Harley. She slipped into the open seat to his right. "No ya ain't. You've been spacing out all's day."

Ivy nodded in agreement, causing Percy to sigh. They really weren't going to let him get away.

"Fine... There's been a new development in the portals situation." Percy's voice unconsciously come out in a whisper.

Harley leaned forward also speaking in a hushed tone. "Like a, ya found a way back home or a ther's more monsters, kind of development?"

"First of all, this is my home now," Percy corrected. "And second, well it's neither. Some of my... Family members seems to have crossed into this world as well."

"Are these the family members who might kill you, or the ones you were missing?" Cheshire asked. She spoke so rarely that everyone paused for a second, but a second was as long as lasted.

"Wha!?" Harley exploded.

"Calm down. It's not like that!" Percy whispered, trying to not be overheard by others in the bar.

"I'm pretty sure you said your uncle tried to kill you."

"He did, many times, but it's... complicated..." Percy trailer off.

If he didn't have a headache already, he certainly would soon. He questioned himself for the thousandth time if he should tell them the full truth or not.