pt3.

wassup mfs hope y'all enjoying it so far doe ..still working but make sure to vote and give feedback 😛now imma shut up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
^^ I turned around and seen this fine ass brown skin with grills and tats on his face and nose piercings .. he was just looking at me and I was looking at him & he started talking to me .

Him: yo ,you work here ?
TAYVONS POV
         I seen shawty right there so I came up to her and she turned around and damn she is so gorgeous she's brown skin  ...but Ian finna jus be like that but she had sum lil diamond earrings in with some lil cute shoes on I was checking ha out and her hair inna messy bun.and she also have braces 😍I was just looking at her ..
                     Me: Yes
I gave him a little smile as I said that you know as I should I guess bein a lil nice 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Him":alright so what's the best perfume /lotions y'all got here ? "
he asked while staring mad hard at me

                      Me:"champagne toast is my favorite personally..and into the night and etc..would you like some samples ?"

Him: "sure."

•••••••••
i gave him some smell runs and the other men thats with him I'm guessing dem his homeboys came to him saying that they bout to go to da food court and he nodded his head saying imma be there inna min and they started chuckling a lil and said Ight.
tf is they laughing for I made a lil mug then he looked at me noticing my mug and said .
Him:wats wit da face?

Me:nothing  loll.

Him: mhmm Akeira don't mind them fucks  ..I will take these and some body wash with some candles etc..
he said my name ...I was shocked a little because how did he know my name 👀wtf but then he said it sexy af that had my stomach getting tingly inside 💀.

Me:umm how you know my name tho?
I said looking into his eyes while he laugh a little looking lost asab 🤔.

Him: lol it's on your tag on yo apron goof

Me:oh yeah ..and okay follow me to these candles they have here these are 9$

Him:alright
he went to checkout and he started paying
Him :put yo number onnat receipt
he said lowly for only me to hear him I just looked at him and put it on dere.
Him:alright it was nice talking to you doe shorty I'll hit u !
I giggled a bit.. cuz woah this nigga really told me to put my number down and I did it ...not a bitch pulling a customer at fucking bath n body works but I mean shii he fine so 🤷🏽‍♀️.
••••••••••••••••••••
later that day (clocking out ) I got in my car and started it up connecting my Bluetooth but I looked at my notification bar.

5 messages from "Monae 🤞🏾"
2 messages from "Kimia 🤞🏾"
2 missed calls and 7 messages from "ma dukes 🤞🏾"
wonder what she wants 😩.
I said because my momma have been distant now wanna call.*I called her to see what she was up to  and she answered

Dukes: hey ,what are you doing akeira?

Me:nothing mom I jus got off work bout to grab me something to eat .

Dukes: Oh ok I've been thinking when you was going to come over your sisters are driving me nuts I whooped nana's ass 3 times this fucking week  *she said while rolling her eyes

Me: 3?! I said surprised cause y..tf  what did she do ?🤦🏾‍♀️

Dukes: "she been acting grown ,I caught her twerking on live,and I caught her smoking in da basement ,she thought I was gone "

Me: omg wow.. okay mom imma have a talk with her and all but I gotta go do something  first before I pull up I'll talk to you later !

dukes :okay Keira I love you stay safe !

Me: I love you to mom

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
later at home
as soon as I got home I took a hot ass shower and got dressed and I looked at my phone because I heard a ding.
                          +(404-758-3990)

Yo

Me:who's  this ?

Obviously the nigga frm bnb😹

I'm like a lil irritated because this nigga didn't even tell me his name .

Me:what's your name dumdum?

lol watch out,and I'm tay.

Me:oh okay .
Tay: wyd?

Me:nothing  bout to be with my girls for the night !
Tay:you got kids ?

Me : no goofy ,my girls as in my bestfriends..

Tay: mane calm down 😂but Ight .

Me:mhmm okay talk to you later.

Tay: Ight shorty.

••••••••••••••••
at keke's house😌when I was there for a bit we all jus asked each other how our day was and etc.
"soo how was work ?" keke asked
"Yk same ole ,same ole but I met this guy today I guess .." I said 
monae looked hard af and was like "oop "
"keke said ouu fr "

I- I said while getting cut off because my phone started ringing.

dukes🤞🏾.....connecting
"hey Keira what you doing ?"she said " nothing I said ,wassup mom?"
"I was gonna ask what you were doing because I need some stuff from the store "
"okay well of course imma do it for you in the morning just send me the list right now so I don't call you in da morning I don't work tomorrow so I might there all day you know it's midnight right now I said "
"okay thanks baby see you tomorrow I love you have a good night"she said."okay mom I love you too"I said .

•••••••••••••••••
Later that night. 11:17
after the phone call I just ended up going to sleep with keke and nae ..was thinking about texting tay but I'll just hit him up in the mor-actually that nicca can text me first shii🤷🏽‍♀️.

hey y'all hope y'all liking it so far ..ngl I feel like jus stop writing it cuz I feel like it's dry a lil but we jus gone see and imma spice it up a bit ☺️.