14.

______Atlanta
Akeira west
"Tay"
"hm"he mumbles
"come on I gotta get up"
"lay yo ass back down "he said while laying all up on me kissing my neck.
"no tay get tf up I needa go see some buildings"
"For?and why you just now telling me "
"business and I do nails besides that bath and body works shit but I'm really bout to quit and do this cosmetic stuff and I'm sorry i didn't tell you until now"
fr fr akeira been doing that stuff and been into she just didn't think hard about actually doing it fr
"oh alright mama that's wassup I like to see you in yo bag,stay on yo shit "he said kissing her
"mhm ok tay I know but what you bout to get into today?"
"shit I really don't know yet I'm coming back over tonight tho fash- ,or I'll just come over there "she said cutting him off
"yeah alright, but have a good day and imma talk to you later"he said kissing her and putting his clothes on.
she smiles and kisses him back
"Ok thank you and stay safe sir I'll see you later,ima see if Kimia wanna be with me."
"Alright "

kimia Danielle

"damn,keep going right there "she said moaning a lil bit "yeah princess you like that shit"he asked going in and outta her pussy"her phone starts ringing making them stop doing what she doing

"yeah princess you like that shit"he asked going in and outta her pussy"
her phone starts ringing making them stop doing what she doing.
"man thank god ..". she thought to herself because she was not pleased with 5 inches.
"Hey bitchh"
"hey best ,I was calling because I wanted to see if you wanted to be with me to come look at this building for my shop ,we can talk more about it when I pick you up"
"Yesss I will ,I'm so happy you called girl but ok imma get ready let me know when you on da way "
"Ok I will "she said hanging up
"Man let's get back to what we was doing " he said
"Boy no I'm bout to be with my bestfriend so you gotta go I'm leaving"
Kimia just fuck when she feel like it but ofc she be clean and she check the other niggas that be wanna go down ,but it just be a quick fuck she don't really like relationships or settling at all due to her past which y'all will find out later in the story".
"But I ate yo pussy and shit what about my dick ?" He said getting mad
"Tuh "she scoffed "if you think I'm bout to suck dat lil ass dick you gotta be smoking dick nigga ,it's not even good fr what makes you think I'll suck that?"
"Man I don't know why I even come over here ,you the same."
"Welp glad you know ,bitch can't get heartbroken now you betta go before I spazz on yo ass "she said taken her gun out the dresser
He hurry's and grabs his stuff but naked running out the house
"Ouu chile niggas dese days "
•••••••
"Ouu bitch you look good af "
"Thank you bae ,take my pictures !"
"Of course " she said positioning herself taking akeiras pictures

""Welp glad you know ,bitch can't get heartbroken now you betta go before I spazz on yo ass "she said taken her gun out the dresser He hurry's and grabs his stuff but naked running out the house "Ouu chile niggas dese days "•••••••"Ouu bitch you l...