Lights outs

*EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
[Akeira Gmoney West]📍Atlanta Georgia

6 months later Me and Tay been going good for the last few months we both been busy tho but been making time for each other at the same time,business been going wonderful found a lot of people to work for me,my mother been acting weird ever since ...

6 months later
Me and Tay been going good for the last few months we both been busy tho but been making time for each other at the same time,business been going wonderful found a lot of people to work for me,my mother been acting weird ever since she found out that i have a shop and been doing me but not really paying anything to it,just feel like that's weird but ready for whatever.

I stopped doing what I was doing due to my phone dinging.

husband❤️🤞🏾.
wassup mama,what you got goin on today?

:just at the shop right now,getting ready for my client.got a head to do.

husband❤️🤞🏾:oh alright ,I was tryna see if you was hungry I'ma slide through.

:yes I am hungry haven't eaten anything since
earlier 😩.

husband❤️🤞🏾:Yeah aight I'ma bring you some I already know what you want so don't tell me I'll be there in 20.
:ok stink😋.

husband❤️🤞🏾:Quit calling me that dumb ass shit but Ight I love you .
:I love you more 🙄.

•••••••

"Hey girl"
"Hey boo,I came washed and blow dryed and I brung the hair "
"Of course girl,let's get started "
"Yeah I heard you real fire at what you do so just trying out a new stylist "
"Well yeah you won't be disappointed "
Tayvon had came in wit food ,as he walked in he seen me doing the girl head she was literally eye fuckjng  him but he noticed and walked over to me to kiss my cheek,
"my bad mama ,I thought you'll be almost done by now"
"well almost ,thank you for the food you can set the food in the warmer over there in the back room you won't miss it"
"Ight fasho "
"Girl he is fine "
i stopped and thought to myself is this bitch serious she acting like I'm not doing her hair...I will gladly stop doing her shit with her bald head ass.
"Excuse me ?"
"Oh sorry I was just saying not to offend you ,I'm saying y'all is cute."
"Oh thanks,but I would appreciate it if your be a little more appropriate"
•••••••
i finished up her hair still annoyed from earlier but got my pictures and posted them

""Oh thanks,but I would appreciate it if your be a little more appropriate"•••••••i finished up her hair still annoyed from earlier but got my pictures and posted them

Liked by: 1,544 others
@keirafashrt:book now ladies click the link in bio now 💕.
"Thanks girl I will most definitely come back to you,you really cold boo!"
"Than you thank you appreciate it ,take cash app if your gonna do that "
really wanted to stop talking to her ,I didn't know how I felt about her .
"Of course girl"
•••••
After doing hair all day me and tay went to his crib and Finally settled down and just talked
"baby"
....
"Mama"
.....
"Akeira bro"
"What?"
"Why you mad at me ?"
"Im not mad at you I just don't wanna talk"
"Why?"
"Cuz "
he slaps her ass ,gets on top of her and kisses her neck
"This about shawty who was starin me down ain it ?"
....
"Mama these females ain't got shit on you,first she bald headed and she look like a alien and don't be mad at me "
Akeira busted out of laugher
"No because why you gotta be so fine bitches think they can just stare at you especially if I'm just right there "
"They can't get to me come on now fuck em ,look at you you are very gorgeous now stop allat being mad shit foh I give you some to cry about "
"What's that lil daddy?"
he choked her up kissing her
"ain't shit bout me lil but you know that "
"Gone have to remind me "she smirked
Yeahh you know..😌

SS⚠️
Tayvon started kissing her from the neck to down,he slides off her panties and starts eating her out,making her cream all over his face,she took his pants off and his shirt and he comes up thrusting hisself in her slowly while she crosses her legs around his waist"fuck ma yo shit so damn wet "she giggled clinching her pussy around his dick"fuck akeira you dangerous "...eventually he pulled out and nutted on her stomach giving her a smirk,she got it with her fingers licking it.
vola😂

••••••
Akeira was laying on his chest admiring him one thing they do love is admiring each other all the time.
"I have a question stink"
"I have a answer "
"How come you never talk about your family "
"I just don't like talking about em fr My mom cool sometimes but I don't like getting on that subject tho,my pops fuck that nigga I have a sister tho and a nephew."
"Oh I wanna meet her and as far as your mom go I would like to meet her to..I mean jus to know them you know "
"Yeah alright ma we a see but let's take a nap "
"Ok"
i couldn't shake the weird pit in my stomach I have a weird feeling about something ..
••••••
"Aye mama I'm bout to head to the trap with the bros ,got some business to handle"
"Ok stinka be safe"she says as she hugs him tightly as he grabs his gun  and she kisses him
"I love you"
"I love you "
••••••
Omniscient
Akeira got dressed and went to her car and called kimia
Hi"
"Uhh hey what are you doing?"
"nothing really"
"Oh ok you want anything from the store  "
"Sure get me a cotton candy faygo and skittles thanks hunny "
"Mhm"
Akeira was on her way to the store she seen cars looking very suspicious she even thought one was following her but she thought she was just paranoid
"I should call tayvon " she thought to herself
she called tayvon when she was walking into the store ,she looked outside the window seeing men just waiting there by her car
"Wassup mama "
"Uh tayvon  someone is following me and they just by my car I'm at the store right now I don't know what to do "
"What store ??send me your location now! "
She sent him her location
"Aight stay there Ight and tell the person who works there to lock the doors Ight and stay away from the windows I'm on my way"
"Ok I love you"
"I love you more "
she was praying to herself and told the guy in the front what was going on and did what was told
Not even minutes went by she heard gunshots,one went through the window and through...

Oop cliffhanger huh-🤷🏽‍♀️what do y'all think happened ???

Y'all may not like me next chapter buttttt😂all love

Thoughts ???