6👀

•••••
At the mall continuing as the big bitch bumped into meme. umm excuse you mia told her while having a lil mug as me and nae looked at them,"you should b watching how you walk the bitch said" you bumped into me the fuck wrong with you mane  well she probably ain't mean to even do that one do the girls said standing aside of her laughing yeah ok meme said to the girls with a look on her face keeping calm, i told them come on as we were there getting ready to leave the spot the girl friends yelled and said "what was she/y'all going to do about it? and I looked back and was like who tf ?-and meme was like girl don't cause a scene and most def don't start some you can't finish she said laughing. Ole girl said "bitch I'll beat yo ass right now "
at first I'm like we grown let's not even entertain or say nun rude..but yeah she took it far calling us outta our names idc.

I popped in and said girl shut yo fat Albert ass up ,yeen raw calm down "i said laughing bout to walk towards them  cuz bitches needa cool it n most def not finna pussy my bestfriend
but as soon as meme and nae seen me bout to walk they grab me because I was ready to kill a bitch and meme said "bitch you lucky ,Ian even gonna waist my energy on y'all funny ass roaches I'll shoot yall asses on everything lemme see you around "and there was no talk back from then we left.
•••••
In the car

so imma just have y'all meet him Nae said while driving,he got friends meme asked ,yeah I believe so I mean his fine she said laughing. oh mhm I said just listening.

Ight y'all 👀 how y'all feeling about them meeting Nae lil "man"?😂

that was something in the mail people do the absolute most.