Chapter 1: A new power awakens

---Lucy P.O.V---

I walk into the guild. It was rather noisy. "Lucy-san,how are you feeling today? Still having your headache? "Wendy walked towards me. "I'm fine now, thank you Wendy.I just need some rest. So no mission these few days."I smiled. I glance through the guild, trying to find Natsu. But then,I sigh. He was talking to Lisanna. Ever since Lisanna is back,Natsu rarely talk to me or even ask me out for a mission.

"Hey Natsu!Lisanna! "I greeted. Natsu gave me a smile and Lisanna... She completely ignore me. I walked towards the request board."Looking for mission? " Mirajane pass me a piece of paper.I looked at it.

Defeat the monster in the Rose town. 

Request from:.Major of Rose town. 

Rewards: 70 million jewels

"What?!!70 Million Jewels? I'm on it!!"I shouted. I'm not going to miss that chance. "Natsu!Happy!Let's go on this mission! How's that?"I showed them the paper. "Sounds good. Lisanna! Wanna join us?"Natsu agreed. I frown. Why Lisanna... Why is it her? My head started to hurt. "Wendy,can you help me heal me?"I walked towards Wendy. "Sure!"She answered cheerfully.

***On the Way***

"When are we reaching?!! "Natsu and Lisanna complained. "30 more minutes " I answered while taking out to read my new novel from my favorite author.

***Rose Town***

"Natsu!Lisanna! Wake up! "I shouted.Both of them had fallen asleep due to the long travel. "Aye!"Happy cheered. "Shut up!"Lisanna screamed. That makes Natsu wake up too. "Finally we reached!"Natsu shoot up. I smiled. Natsu is always so adorable.

"Are you guys the wizards that accepted the request? "An old woman runs towards us. "Yes"We all answered together. "Finally!! There's a monster that takes away the souls of young kids. Pls killed them or else my grandchildren... and many more child will die!"She answered. I was shock in horror. How terrible.The kids...Dead...At such young age...

"We will protect the village no matter what!!"We all scream together. She seem relief. "My name is Hiki. Please to meet you,what's your name child?"She smiled as she pointed at me. "I'm Lucy."I answered. "I'm Natsu" "I'm Lisanna " "I'm Happy "They all continued. She brought us to a small yet comfortable house."This will be your room."She showed us the room. "The monster will only come when night comes. So please, take a rest"She added. We nodded and tidy up our things.

***Later that night ***

"The monster had arrived!! "Hiki shouted. I opened my eyes and was stun. A huge green monster were right in front of us.The village was on fire. Natsu and Lisanna were awake too. Except for Happy. He was still snoring. "Gate of the Lion:Leo!"I chanted. "At your service "The prince smiled. My head started to hurt more."Ahh!!!"I screamed. "Lucy!"Natsu shouted. It was Chaos. "Hang in there!"Lisanna added. My eyes turned crystal blue and so did my hair. "Loki!!"I shouted as he disappeared in front of me. Cold air surrounded me."Roar...Roar of the blue flame dragon! "I chanted again.Ice come out from my mouth.I was shocked,so are the rest.

I hit the monster, it falls. I felt tired... And everything went blur to black.