Chapter 5: A new life

---Lucy P.O.V---

"LUCY?!?!"

I heard his voice.

I'm not sure if I should turn, with the dragon's scent, I'm sure she's there too, right next to him.

"My My, looks who's there?" That arrogant voice echoed in my head.

"Azusa-sama...?" Takumi called, he seemed pretty worried.

"Let's go," I ordered.

"Wait Lucy!"

Natsu caught my hand but I slapped it off. I don't want to see him like this. With my face full of tears.

"Hey Miss Rich Girl, let me tell you a good news shall I?" Lisanna said, crossing her arms. I really hope to just slap her on the face. Whatever she's going to say is never good.

"Natsu and I are engaged now!" she smiled.

"Quit it Lisanna!"

Natsu yelled.

I could feel myself trembling. I rubbed my tears away and put on a fake smile before turning back.

"Congratulations! Well, Takumi-san and I are engaged too!" I chuckled while holding his hand.

It was a lie of course, but Takumi played along. He look at them with no sign of surprise and confusion. "Mhmm.." He nod.

I could sense a moment of sadness is Natsu's eyes. And also Lisanna's annoyance.

"I have a new life now, thank you Natsu, for being with me in the past, I really appreciate that!" I smiled. But it was all fake. In fact, I was crying and screaming in my room when I reach home. I really loved him, it doesn't matter when but I just love him...

"I'm sorry Azusa-sama...Did I upset you?" Takumi frowned and tried to comfort me. I shook my head. "It's not your fault, it was mine...And thank you," I cried and hugged him tightly.

It feels so warm but not as warm when I was with Natsu. I was happy, but never as happy as I went on a mission with him and Happy.

I Love You, Natsu...
Why are you doing this...
Lisanna....