Chapter 4: 5 years later

---Lucy P.O.V---

I woke up and yawned. It's been five years since I'm staying in the mansion. My family are really rich! Just like my Heartfillia family. Everyone here kept calling me Azusa since that's the name they knew. I'm used to it and my new powers. I'm proud to say I've mastered most of it! "Onee-san! Breakfast is ready~"My little sister,Akuno burst into the room with a huge smile on her face. She is happy,so am I! I'm going back to Fiore,back to Fairy Tail! Akuno is also joining Fairy Tail too.

"Okay okay~ How was your sleep? No nightmares?" I chuckled. "Nope~!" she sang in joy. "I can't wait to join Onee-sama's guild!" she exclaimed. I smiled at her.

~•After Breakfast •~

"We're ready to go!" Akuno said. "Oh by the way Onee-sama, Takumi would be coming along too,  but he would not join the guild though," Akuno informed me. I smiled," It's okay," . Takumi and I enjoyed talking to each other this few years and we found out many things in common. Sometimes he also teach me how to make awesome teas which I had never try making before.

"And we bought a house in Fiore too," she continued. That reminds me of something.... "Shit! The landlord!" I just remember. I didn't inform her about my leave...Wait, does that mean I have to pay 5 years of rent," I cried.

"Don't worry Azusa-sama," The red haired smiled. It was Takumi. "We have helped you paid the rent. We can just retrieve your things when we reach," he smiled. I heaved a sigh of relief.  Well, a rich family indeed.

~• In Fiore •~

"Oh my, I just can't stop missing this place!" I inhaled the cooling air of this place I once call it home.

"Onee-sama! Would you like to go to the guild first or your previous house?" Akuno asked. "Let me go to the guild first, let see if anyone still remember me..." my voice saddened.

---Akuno P.O.V---

"Aye~" I smiled, hoping that would cheer up Onee-sama. I could tell how much she miss this place and that boy, with flaming pink hair.

"I bet everyone will remember you," I comforted her. I guess she's still sad from what had happen.

---Lucy P.O.V---

"Thank you," I smiled back. It's nice to have a little sister.

~•In front of the guild•~

I trembled a little before opening the door. I was surprised, So are the rest of the guild member. They never change!

It was still a noisy guild like ever!

"Lucy?" Mirajane called.

I could feel my tears rolling down as everyone start to call my name.

"Lucy-san?" Wendy was surprised at first then she smiled.

"My my,who do we have here?" Master came out of the crowd.

"Master!" I cried.

"Hmm, welcome home," He didn't ask anything but gave a welcoming smile.

"I-I'm home!" I smiled with tears of joy. I've left this place 5 years ago, and even after 5 years, this place never change.

"Hello Mr erm...Master?" Akuno greeted him politely.

"Makarov is his name," I giggled.

"Ah sorry," she bow.

"No no it's okay," he smiled and patted Akuno's head.

"Master, erm, m-may I j-join this g-guild p-please? I will be a good girl!" Akuno asked.

I laugh a little, when it comes to requesting for something, she's even more shy than Wendy.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Master smiled. "Are you joining the guild too?" He ask Takumi.

"Ah no, I'm only a servant," Takumi bowed politely.

"What's your power girl?" Mirajane asked.

Akuno's eyes shined. She said in full confidence. "I'm a blue flame God slayer!"

I could see Master's eyes widen, pretty interested.

"Indeed...A powerful family...How old are you?" Master asked.

"14 this year!" She answered.

"Your power is incredible for a 14 year old girl..." He smiled.

"Thanks for the compliment!"she chuckled with joy.

"Alright, now come with me and we'll get you a guild mark," Mirajane said in a welcoming tone.

"Alright! Onee-san and Takumi, I'll see you two later!" Akuno smiled.

I nodded. Looking around, looks like Natsu isn't here....And so is... Lisanna..

"Let's go and get your stuff shall we ? Milady?" Takumi suggested. I nodded again.

~•Out of the guild•~

"Where would you like to go after this?" Takumi asked. "E-Erm, not very sure myself too," I laugh.

"L-Lucy?!"

I stopped walking. I could feel the tears that just rolled down my cheek.

It was him

The familiar voice, smell and...?!

------------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry I just left the story untouched for years! My apologies, I wasn't able to recall my account and password So I have to create a new account and recall. I hope you'll still support me though ><