Path 1: Nalu~♡ {Part 2}

Path 1: Nalu~♡

Chapter 7: Truth

---Akuno P.O.V---

"This should be the place," I said.

"Excuse me?" I knock onto the door.

"Aye~" A blue cat flew out. "Aren't you Lu-" I stopped him from saying more.

"Please call Natsu-san out! And don't tell anyone my relationship with Onee-sama!" I begged.

"A-Aye," he whispered and flew back into the house.

"Aku-" The pink haired nearly fly out of his house. 'Hush!' I communicated with him using my mind magic skills, It's one of the basic though, to be a blue flame god slayer.

'Don't said my name out loud! And Don't tell your annoying 'wife' about my relationship with Onee-sama ' I continued.  He gave a small nodded before protesting.

"But I'm not even engaged with her! It was all a lie! She make it up on her own and I couldn't stop it on time..." He tried to explain to me.

'No point telling me because you have to earn the trust if my sister, not me,' I'm feeling annoyed as well. So who's the victim? Is he one too?

"Is she...alright?! " He asked, I could tell by the way he shows his concern towards her. I slowly nodded.

'You'll meet her when you walk through this tunnel, I'll make your presence disappeared for the moment being. Don't forget that girl can transform into an animal and find you,' I warned.

The fire dragon slayer nodded his head. It was out of my expectations because I didn't know he was these obedient. Actually I only seen him for less than a week in total.

---Lucy P.O.V---

I could sense him coming in, and Akuno's magic barrier, blocking our presence. I heaved as I clenched my fist, feeling nervous about this.

"Lucy?"

He called me once again.

"Hey...Natsu"

I tried to smile.

"Lucy, I want to explain something to you, I hope you wouldn't get even more misunderstood,"

He said, feeling worried.

I closed my eyes and heaved again.

"Alright, Let me hear...Your Fairy Tail (Tale)"

I crossed my arms and look at him.

We sat down on the bench as he started.

"Actually... There wasn't anything between Lisanna and I! We weren't engaged!  Definitely not! And the kiss you saw five years ago... She grabbed me and kiss me, I wasn't able to break free in time and you saw that... I felt guilty all these five years for not being able to explain to you, to tell you my true feelings...

Lucy, I want to you to know that I....

I

Love

You..."

Natsu trembled for a while. Once again, I cried. Was everything just a misunderstanding? Has he been waiting for me all these years?

"It hurts though...When you said you're engaged too, I was thinking of explaining everything to you but every time I tried to, I always get interrupted by Lisanna, well...Now you have a Fiance, I guess I should give you my bles-"

His sentence was cut down by the sudden kiss of mine.

"That was fake...I was jealous when she said you were engaged to her.. I love you too Natsu, and I've always been loving you! All these years" I cried.

"Lucy!" He hugged me tightly. Was this the truth we have always been wanting to tell each other?

I hope we really lived happily after like the stories in Fairy Tales?

But all these kisses had make us forget about that person, she probably now...Frustrated and trying to find Natsu...

Oh well,

It does not matter anymore.

"I love you"