slow motion

ripley miller is a 16 year old girl from canada who's been dancing at the next step since she could walk. she started in baby ballet with her twin sister richelle and best friend noah.

she's looked up to the past a troupers since she could remember. she even learned to flip from james west and eldon. they all seen her as a little sister.

during internationals ms kate invited ripley richelle and both to audition to fill in spots. noah and ripely won their battles but richelle sadly didn't.

though she was the youngest on the team she was in a lot of the dances being the blindfolded small group, the shining lights small group, and both semi final and final routines. what surprised her the most was that when riley's solo was stolen by ella who was apart of the exchange thing, she was thrown into the solo already having one. surprising her overall was that she won, holding the title of ms international soloist.

when the new dance season rolled around ripley made the team again. james had asked her to take piper under her wing since it was her first time auditioning. she obviously did so having been friends with her for quite some time.

it was the weirdest year for ripley having been watching all the drama go down, and with her being friends with everyone she was dragged into a lot of drama having to play on both sides.

on the side when having nothing to do she started teaching j troupe classes as requested by ms kate. that's where she met ozzy.

ever since she walked in the door to teach his class he's had the biggest not so secret crush on her. she didn't mind thinking it was cute but is so focused on dance that she doesn't try to take him seriously

during this year she and her sister found out they had snapping hip syndrome. they kept it between them being set on dancing for the qualifier, but piper and lola put it together and did all the could to stop them

but since they're so stubborn they danced anyway, but that ended up hospitalized. they were visited a few times by some friends, mainly being past a troupe members.

one that stood out to her was how much ozzy visited her. he kept her updated on the studio and any big or small drama happening. she appreciated more then he knew.

now they've been released from the hospital and make it there mission to have an amazing dance season with the next step

RIPLEY MILLER
contemporary, hip hop, acro, latin

RICHELLE MILLER acro, ballet, contemporary, jazz

RICHELLE MILLER
acro, ballet, contemporary, jazz

RICHELLE MILLER acro, ballet, contemporary, jazz