his girl summer

RIPLEY'S POVonce again the team was all called to studio A

RIPLEY'S POV
once again the team was all called to studio A. this is like an every week thing now. i was talking to ozzy while swaying side to side and playing with his hands.

"so arcade then what?" i asked curious if the date he planned.

"a surprise. i can't tell you everything, it'll take away the sparkle." he said making me laugh.

"fine, it better be good." i said as michelle and emily walked over to us.

"it will be." he said kissing my head as i turned to the two blondes.

"ok everyone listen. as all of you know davis has left the next step to go to miss angela's encore dance studio"

my eyes went wide while i looked around the room.

"is it bad i didn't even notice davis wasn't here till just now?"

i looked over to kenzie seeing the glare she was giving jackie. i needs to figure i it what happened. i feel kinda bad i didn't notice but we barley talked so it was hard to notice.

"this mean that we do not have an alternate. however michelle and i decided that there will be no alternate at regionals this year." emily told us and we were shocked.

"i mean i understand, but its a huge risk."

"we gotta start rehearsing the 11 person dance right now" noah says but michelle stops him.

"not so fast. davis knows our 11 person dance in and out. this means that we have to re-choreograph the dance from scratch."

"cancel any plans you had for today and tonight. its gonna be a long one." emily said and ozzy and i turned to each other upset.

"guess we're postponing our date."

"right on. lets get to it, new choreography."noah says as we spread apart. he looked a little stress but i don't blame him we all are.

"hey ripley." noah called and i turned to him.

"yeah?"

"could you help me with some choreo? it'll go way faster." he asked me and i smiled.

"sure, let's start."

choreographing with noah was extremely easy. we bounced off each others ideas like it was nothing and it came together really well. all we needed was the ropes we'd be swinging from.