003

Luna's P.O.V.

As the two princes were still asleep I sneaked down into the basement of the castle, I can't be standing by only, I need to find all of the primuses as soon as I can, once I reached the basement I went to one corner of the room, I counted the bricks five bricks upward and eight bricks to the left, once I finished counting, I pushed the brick and it revealed a secret room, I'm the only one who knows about this room, when I entered I was greeted with bottles covered with dust, I looked for a specific bottle.

Me: ahh there you are.

I said as I grabbed the bottle full of yellow liquid, this potion will help me be immune to the sun for twenty-four hours, I quickly went out closing the secret door and up to the giant main door.

Me: Hope this works.

I drank the liquid and as soon as I felt that it's effecting I went out.

Me: Ahh! Bright sun!

I was blinded by the light of the sun but I don't feel myself burning which means it worked! I only walked around the forest since there are humans lurking around the corner as I kept walking further I heard two voices and at the same time I smelled a sweet aroma, I quickly followed it to it's source and the I saw two boys fully covered from head to toe.

???: Hyung! I'm tired! Can we like take a rest for a minute?

???: You need to endure it for the mean time Jake, we need to get away from them as far as possible.

I heard their conversation, who are they running from? I decided to follow them more.

Jake: Heeseung hyung... do you hear that?

One of them said and they both started to look around.

Heeseung: I think someone's following us.

Heeseung: whoever you are show yourself!

Jake: y-yeah! don't make us suck your blood out!

Heeseung: Jake! Now they know our secret!

Jake: sorry okay?! I don't know what else to say!

So this two already know their vampires, is that the reason why they're running away?

Me: well hello~

I said as I finally went out of my hiding place, the two boys quickly went into a fighting position.

Heeseung: who are you and why are you following us?

One of them said in a firm voice.

Me: woah! Easy there, I'm a friend.

Jake: and how are we gonna be sure about that.

Me: well easy it's because I'm one of you.

I said and smiled at them showing my pointy fangs.

Heeseung: then how come you're not burning from the sun?

Me: ahh, about that-

???: I heard there are vampires lurking at this place

???: How you so sure about that?

???: One of our men saw three flying figures here last night.

???: Then go, find them and kill them all.

We heard people speaking, the two boys were clearly scared, they don't know what to do, both of them looked at me with fear.

???: Gather up! There seems to be five of them, the towns people said that few hours ago two boys who's fully covered up ran in this forest, they suspect that they're vampires since they don't see them in the morning and they're fully covered from head to toe, now go and hunt them down, don't wander too far, and make sure that you have a partner with you.

Jake: what are we gonna do?!?! They're hunting us!!

Me: since you know that your vampires, do you know about your skills?

Heeseung: all I know for now is my speed.

Jake: I know how to fly...

Me: that's great, you following me, well both run, and you fly as high as you can where no one can see you and as soon as you see a castle go down there that's where we'll meet up.

Both of the boys nodded in agreement, and soon we heard footsteps comming our way.

Me: at the count of three, one...

Jake started levitating, and Heeseung went into a running position.

Me: two...

The steps were getting closer to us.

Me: Three!

And with that Jake started flying, as me and Heeseung started running, a few minutes later we saw the door of the castle, we stopped right in front of it and waited for Jake, soon enough he arrived as well.

Me: come on, let's go inside

I said and opened the door.

???: LUNA NOONA!!!!

I was met by a running and crying Ni-ki who quickly engulfed me with a hug.

Ni-ki: i thought you left us

He said between his sobs.

Jay: Luna!! We were looking for you, oh who are they?

Heeseung: hi! I'm Lee Heeseung, and this is my brother, Lee Jaeyun

Jake: Hi you can also call me Jake!

Me: they're both Primus Vampires too, so... You four chat for a moment.

Heeseung: wait, primus vampires??

Jay: it means we're the princes of all the vampires.

Jake: oh?? That's cool!

Ni-ki-: I know right?

Their conversation was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door, we all looked at it and no one dared to open it.

???: H-hello?

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•

A/N:

DevilinWhite_: Eyow wassup everyone double update for you!!! So how was it? Don't be afraid to tell us your thoughts!! Can't wait to interact with you!! We love you guys Happy reading!!! <3

Moonlight_Engenes:heyyyyyyyy I know double update And maybe a triple update later 😉,you might as well check later❤️ Enjoy reading💖️✨