029

Heeseung's P.O.V.

' we like you hyung, we both like you '

Me: aww I like you both too, WAIT WHAT?!

my mouth was left open due to shock, I looked at both of them my doe eyes growing wider.

Jay: We like you hyung, not as a friend, but something more.

Jungwon: do you like us too? i mean if you don't we'll definitely understand that yo-

Me: Who said I didn't like the both of you?

the both of them smiled widely as I've ever seen them before.

Ivana: Ahem! I'm still here? tsk, the audacity.

Jungwon: Who cares?

Ivana: Ugh, rude?

Jay: Sorry princess, but I'm with the two who I truly like the most.

Jay said and grabbed us both to his side which made me blush.

Ivana: You are unbelievable! Morticia unnie!

she shouted and marched off to the library.

Me: Woah... that's a close one.

Jungwon: What do you mean hyung?

Me: Uh... well you see...

Jay: You and Morticia are in the library and then while you were picking up books Morticia told you the truth the this thing is an arrange marriage then you ran off from her.

Jungwon: holy buckets of

Me: Prediction?

Jay just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Jungwon: do you think we can stop this?

Jay: I'm sure we can.

Me: hope so...

Jay: Come you two, cheer up! I know we can stop this, now who's up for tteokbokki?

Jungwon jumped upon hearing the name of the food and we all went to the kitchen hoping the day, will end peacefully.

Daniel's P.O.V.

I was staring out the window, looking at the beautiful view of Vlitz, Moon noona won't believe me, but I'm positive that there is a possibility that sky hyung is alive, I know he is.

???: Look's like you're thinking of something heavy, mind telling it? or do you want me to drag Jungwon here?

I turned around and saw Prince Sunoo, looks like he haven't left yet.

Me: I thought you're going out to confess to your dearest Ni-ki? will you go on your own or do I have to drag him here?

Sunoo: Foul!

he shouted and started chasing me, the room was full of laughter, ever since I saw noona again in the mortal world, and I became friends with the princes, they'd always treat me as their brother, that somehow filled the longing for my brothers presence.

Sunoo: Don't you say you have to go home already?

Me: shoot! Moms gonna get worried, See you later Prince Sunoo!

Sunoo: yeah, be careful on your way home!

I ran as fast as I can outside and when I was close to the middle of the village I slowed my pace, everyone whom I pass greeted me and I greeted them back, I'm really known around this village since I often go out, as I was walking, a vampire in a cloak bumped into me.