047

Nicholas P.O.V

We've been in the air for some time, just a few more seconds and we'll reach the mortal world, I have promised myself i wouldn't go there, but for the sake of my love... I'm willing to break it.

Jay: Nicholas, you're in deep thought

Sunghon: Yeah i can observe too

Me: Don't you guys worry about me, I'll be fine; the sooner we find Hanbin the better.

Jay: But first calm down are you scared of the human world?

Me: I am, but that does not matter, let's hurry up

The two boys nodded as we pick up speed and soon enough we reached the mortal world.

Sunghoon: Woa... this place changed a lot.

Jay: I agree, how come this place changed a lot, is that the castle where we first got together?

Sunghoon: yeah... it's rusty again

Me: Well, a year in our world, is equivalent to ten years in this world, you may be 20 in our world sunghoon but here, you've exist for 200 years already.

Sunghoon: i'll stick to my age in our world i would not like to think that i am that old...

Jay laughed at his friends statement, but my mind is still filled with worry, for my love, for Hanbin.

Jay: look!

Jays shouts broke me out of my thoughts.

Sunghoon: A group of people... Jay really?

Jay: use your super eyes stupid!

I enhanced my sense of sight and what I saw broke my heart into millions of pieces, he was there, treated so awfully.

Sunghoon: what are they doing to him? is that gas?!

Jay: Oh the smell it is! oh no...

Sunghoon: you thinking what im thinking?

Jay: They're gonna burn him alive...

As soon as i hear those words i felt falling from the sky, my body was loosing energy.

Me: No, no no no no no NO!

i tried to go to where he was but i was stopped by the two

Me: Guys! let me go!

Jay: I would do that, but you'll be a toasted bat if i do.

Me: we need to save him, don't you have useful powers to stop this?

They looked at each other.

Sunghoon: my power, but its dangerous.

Jay: wait! i've told luna about this she gave me something before we left.

and with that Jay pulled out a pouch filled with what seems to be like powder, as soon a i saw the writing on the tag my worries were lessened.

Me: sleeping dust? where did she learn to make this kind of stuff.

Jay: i don't know, but do you want to save Hanbin now or what?

Sunghoon: Let's do it.

Me: I hope this works

Jay gave us a handful of dust each, the plan is to sprinkle it in the air so the humans can inhale it and will cause them to go in deep slumber.

Me: here goes nothing

the three of us went as low as we can but still out of human sight, as i flew around the group of people i let go of the fine purple dust making it scatter in the air and reaches our target, and soon the people started yawning and fell down in their deep sleep.

Jay: It worked!

Sunghoon: now hanbin!

i flew to where hanbin was hands tied in a pole i saw him head hanging low.

Me: Oh no Hanbin!

I quickly came over to him to check up on him, i slapped his cheeks lightly but he wont wake up, i checked his breathing, heartbeat, pulse, and it was all normal.

Jay: He must've been affected by the dust too.

Me: Let's get him out of here.

Sunghoon: we need to hurry they might wake up.

Jay and sunghoon went to undo the rope that is tied around hanbin and i was there to support his body from falling.

Me: this people are so ruthless, how can they have the guts to do this to you?

I said as i caressed the face of the love of my life.

Me: i'm here now, no one can hurt you anymore

Jay: done and done.

jay said as i carried a deep sleeping hanbin.

Sunghoon: lets go, can we teleport back there?

Me: we can't, but we can teleport to the portal bac to our world

Jay: let's teleport now they're waking up!

Sunghoon: we better hurry!

in a flick of an eye we we're at the portal to the other world.

Sunghoon's P.O.V.

In a nick of time we got out of that horrid place

Nicholas: That was a close call

he said before setting Hanbin down, and as soon as he did Hanbin gained his consciousness.

Hanbin: W-what happened?

Nicholas: Hanbin you're awake!

He said and hugged Hanbin, he giggled and hugged the boy back

Hanbin: Miss me much Darling?

Nicholas: Darling??????!!!

I was shocked as Nicholas was and I heard Jay snickered beside me.

Jay: Saw this coming..

Me: Jay how many visions do you have in your head that you are not telling us?

I said and saw Jay's concerned face looking around, he closed his eyes briefly and opened them, he stared at me like he's staring unto my soul.

Jay: I have a lot but i'm gonna tell you to brace yourselves

all of us looked at jay as he stand his ground and looked in every corner of the forest.

Jay: someones coming.

???: oh what a surprise, just the four of you? how nice...

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

A/n:

ilyksnoo: told you we'll be back, it been a while hi! i missed you dear readers! i hope yo are doing well, it march! my birth month also daniels! haha happy birthday to us! anyways there are a few new readers as i can see and also 11k+ reads omg thank you thankyou so much, this book was published before &team and tempest debuted so im sorry for the &team and tempest fans if the other members of the group are not here hehe, anyways i hope that you enjoyed this chapter and hopes to see you soon again! till next time

Moonlight_Engenes: hello everyone! I know it's been a while we last updated now we are back with the new chapter, we missed you guys so much and shocked how many of you guys still read this book even if it's on hiatus for over 5 months and we are happy to come back to give you guys a new chapter, so see you again next time bye bye!