027

Niki's P.O.V.

Jay hyung was gone, so does Heeseung hyung and Jungwon hyung, I was worried about this girls and I hate the feeling around this Girls.

Sunoo: Ni-ki are you okay?

Me: No, I'm not hyung I hate it here!

Just as we were talking two girls went to us, Sunoo hyung eyed them and looked at them like he's judging their whole existence.

Sunoo: Uhm... Hello and who are you?

the girls shrieked like it the first time that someone asked for their names, the scene is making my blood boil and I didn't notice that my abilities are killing the plant beside me.

Luna: Woa Ni-ki! you're killing the plant!

Me: O-oh sorry noona...

Luna: mhm... that's okay kiddo, control your temper okay?

Me: yes...

Luna noona patted my head and walked away, the two girls looked at her like a animal looking for it's prey.

Sunoo: is there something wrong?

Sunoo hyung asked and the girls turned to us smiling widely, ugh... their faces makes me wanna puke.

???: Oh nothing your Highness, It's just that your servant is too nosy in royal business

Me: Servant?! do you even know who she is you little-

Sunoo: woa Ni-ki calm down!

Sunoo hyung grab ahold of me and let me go as I calm down, I let out some gibberish words as i crossed my arms and pouted.

???: aww how adorable! by the way hi! I'm Palm the youngest amongst the seven of us, you must be Prince Ni-ki, our council said you're adorable when you get angry and I guess they didn't lie

Sunoo: adorable my ass

Sunoo hyung whispered which made me hold laugh.

Sunoo: I didn't know trees could talk

Hyung let out in a sassy tone and I try to hold my laughs, the girls looked at us confused.

???: But we're not trees, we're Vampires, by the way hi I'm Athena the third youngest

she said in her cheerful tone

Sunoo: If you're Athena why aren't you in the ocean?

I can't help but laugh , Sunoo hyung was roasting them continuously, I saw noona laughing in a corner.

Palm: What's so funny?

Me: Oh nothing, ever heard of The little Mermaid?

Athena: Mermaids exist? I thought they don't?

Her words made me burst into laughter, Do they even know anything?

Palm: anyways your castle looks amazing mind touring us around?

Sunoo: I don't see why not

Sunoo hyung said and gave me a wink, I quickly picked up what he meat by that.

Me: Oh yeah... I don't see why not either

Palm: great then let's go?

the two girls quickly took our arms, I just want to disappear right now.

Luna: don't roast them too much

noona said and we both chuckled, we went around the castle with Sunoo hyung glancing at me every second and the two girls annoying the hell out of us.

Jake's P.O.V.

I was walking back downstairs since I already found what I was looking for, the bracelet is very special to me since it was given by the boy I liked the most, as I was on my way to the living room, one of the Princesses blocked my way.

???: Hi my name is Amara, you must be Prince Jake, It's nice to meet you your highness

Me: uh... It's nice to meet you too?

Amara: so tell me, what is it like to live in this castle?

Me: Oh... nothing special, it feel homie i guess?

Amara: You must meet my sister Norah she might be in the lobby.

Me: aha... no thanks I rather not

Amara: Why though? you never know she might be your sister-in-law one day

I choked on my own spit as i heard her say those words

???: I'm sorry to ruin your daydream princess, but he's I already taken.

Amara & Jake: He is? I am?

Me: wait what?

I looked at the person by the door and there stood Sunghoon, looking at the girl with a death glare.

Amara: He's taken by who?

Amara asked as if she'll go hunt the person down once He says a name

Sunghoon: By me, he's taken by me, any problems?

Me: I am? Huh?

Sunghoon: Just play along!

he whispered, I admit it hurts a little but I still decided to play along

Me: u-uh... yeah! he's my boyfriend, sorry for ruining your dreams princess

I felt a thousand butterflies as I said those words, Sunghoon on the other hand is turning red, well I guess Jungwon didn't lie.

???: you two dating? that's disgusting how will you get heirs to the throne?

Amara: Norah?

Me: Oh I don't know, maybe adopt a child? duh

Sunghoon: w-what?

It was Sunghoon's turn to be speechless, he turned to me with wide eyes, and I can't help but to hold a laugh.

Me: Anyways... we better be off, you might as well wait for your other friends in the lobby.

and with that I pulled Sunghoons arms and we ran off together.

Luna's P.O.V.

I was just at the lobby and was waiting for all the prince and the princesses they were with when I saw Sunghoon and Jake running off holding each others hands.

Me: And where are you two going? weren't you supposed to meet Princess Amara and Norah?

Jake: Meh... I don't like them

Sunghoon: Me too, I like Jake more

Jake: What?!

I rolled my eyes at the two.

Me: are you guys really going to confess at each other in front of me? Where is the respect for the singles? gahd...

Jake: You should really get yourself a boy Luna

Me: Maybe next time, now shoo! go wherever you were going!

the two laughed and ran away while I started to walk to the living room, as I was walking I saw the two princesses and bowed at them, I hope this day finally ends

???: Moon noona? I need to talk to you... now.

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

A/n:

Aniefics: and there another update for you! I hope you like this update and don't forget to tell us your thoughts! who might this mysterious person be and what does he want to talk about? we'll find out in the next chapter! and also please do support my book called "Our Song" it will be much appreciated thank you!!

Moonlight_Engenes: Hi guys! Another update so we hope you like the update and don't forget to tell us your thoughts about the chapter and support Unnie's book "Our Song" Love you guys see you in the next chapter♥️