019

Heeseung's P.O.V.

I woke up and it was already dusk, Jay and Jungwon were still deeply asleep, i tried to move without waking them up but it looks like I failed.

Jay: Hyung? where are you going?

jay asked with his tired and raspy voice.

Me: I'm just going to check on the others, go and sleep more you need it.

Jay: I'm fine already, I'm coming with you.

he said and I just nodded, I find it hard to say no to him, or to Jungwon, once Jay got up, he fixed the blanket that was covering Jungwon, I smile at the sight and after that  we both went out of the room. We first went into Sunoo's room, and when we opened the door he wasn't in his bed.

Jay: where's Sunoo?

Me: don't panic I'm sure he's in here somewhere, maybe he's with his brother.

Jay nodded and we both went to Sunghoon's room, we opened the door expecting the two boys but to our surprise no one was inside, I run to check on Jake but he wasn't there also, there is only one room we haven't went into, I looked at Jay and he looked back at me with worried eyes, we both ran into Ni-ki's room and we both sighed in relief, Ni-ki was sleeping with Sunoo hugging him and giving him comfort.

Jay: Well there's Sunoo.

Jay went inside the room and fixed the blanket that was covering the two.

Me: But where's Jake and Sunghoon?

Jay: If I were Jake where would I be?... The library!

we walked down the halls into the library and there we saw two sleeping figures, Jake and Sunghoon were sleeping in the tables using their arms as pillows.

Me: Aish this boy, he knows he's weak to the cold.

 I walked around and tried to search for a blanket and once I did I came back and placed it on Jake.

Jay: All seven complete, but where's Luna?

Me: when she's not in her room she could be in the Hall of Royals, sometimes she's in the training room, but most of a time she's in the Living room, maybe she's there in the Living room.

we both walked again towards the living room, then there we saw Luna still sleeping, her body still covered in blood and wounds, I went close to here and when I touched her she was burning hot.

Me: is it possible to have a fever if you're a vampire?

Jay: what?

Me: I think Luna has a fever.

???: Luna noona is sick?

we looked at the door and there we saw Jungwon standing while rubbing his half opened eyes.

Jay: how is that possible?

Jay then went close to Luna to check in on her, he touched her forehead and immediately took his hand back.

Jay: let me get you some warm and cold water, Wonie can you get us some towels?

Jungwon: Okay.

they both went out and I was left alone with Luna, after a few minutes Jay came back with two bowls of water one warm and one cold, Jungwon also came back with a dozen of towels.

Jungwon: Uh... I don't know how many towels you want me to get so I got a dozen

Me and Jay laughed at the confused Jungwon, he's so cute when confused.